°o. Kawaii Hawaii ~ Bucky Barnes .o°

Post-Winter Soldier Bucky Barnes ~ Marvel Cinematic Universe
**Part Three To Two Tickets**

Prompt:
"I got two tickets to Hawaii that my friend gave me. First one to grab a ticket gets to come."

Warning: Lubrication mentioned, confident/cocky Bucky, racism to hermit crabs.

*•*•*•

Hotel

"Hi, welcome to Kawaii Hawaii. How can I help you?" The front desk guy greets in a monotone voice.

"Yes." You say in a polite voice. "Room for (Smith/Johnson)."

He slowly types the last name in as Bucky starts to mess with the Newton's Cradle ball thing.

"Woah..." He gawks as the ball on the other end flies and comes right back.

"I have a room for a (Jessica/Tiffany) (Smith/Johnson)." The front desk man looks up at you.

"That's the one." You confirm, he hands you two key cards. "Your room number is 107--" Bucky's head snaps up. "--please enjoy the all access to the beach and the breakfast buffet that goes from eight am to ten. Enjoy your stay."

"Thank you." You smile and slide the cards into your pocket while you head to the elevator. Bucky grabs your suitcases and follows behind you.

"We have the 107th room?" He questions. "Out of all the rooms, we have to have the 107th one?" He sighs.

You look at him and see the depressed look on his face which makes you frown.

You really want this trip to be relaxing for Bucky. After all he's been through since Steve and Sam found him, he really deserves it. And you're going to try your best to do it.

"How 'bout we head down to the breakfast buffet then come back up here to take a few hour nap?" You offer, walking into the elevator. "You seemed pretty sleepy when we landed."

"You sure?" He looks back at you as the elevator goes up to your floor.

"100%." You assure. "We can take this day to get settled in. We have a little less than a week to enjoy all of Honolulu."

"We can stay here as long as you want, doll." He looks forward at the silver door. "As long as I get to sleep half the time we're here."

Our Room

"Uh, (Y/N)." Bucky calls as you fix your hair in the bathroom.

"What?" You shout back.

"Why are there rose petals on the bed?" He questions, you furrow your eyebrows since you haven't been in the bedroom portion of the hotel room. "And a bottle of lube on the dresser next to the bucket of wine?"

You walk out of the bathroom to see if Bucky wasn't just pulling your leg. But lo and behold there are the said objects in the said places.

"Son of a bitch." You facepalm realizing what your friend meant when she said 'a special friend'.

"What?" He questions.

"My friend gave me these tickets after she broke up with her boyfriend. I guess I didn't realize that she was planning on taking him on a romantic vacation before the whole break up happened."

"So." He says after a few moments of silence. "You are saying that you, (Y/N) (Y/L/N), invited me, James Barnes, on a romantic vacation in Hawaii?"

You sigh and pinch the bridge of your nose. "I guess."

"Aw, (Y/N)." Bucky walks over to you and puts a hand on your shoulder. "If you want to have sex with me, you need to take me out for dinner first." He says, your face turns beet red.