°o. Fighting ~ Bucky Barnes .o°

Post-Civil War Bucky Barnes ~ Marvel Cinematic Universe

Prompt:
You and Bucky get into a big fight.

Warning: You're shirtless at one point (but with undergarments on)?, I'm shit at arguments so...

AN: Peter Parker is in this because I have a problem, okay... HES JUST SO CUTE!

Unnecessary Info:
You and Peter are close because you are one of Aunt May's best friends. So your relationship with Peter is more of an old sister-brother type of deal since you are closer to Peter's age than you are to May's.

*•*•*•

Midnight

You carefully close the door behind you as you sneak into your boyfriend (and co)'s apartment.

"Where have you been?" A stern voice rings throughout the one bedroom, you jump.

"Jesus, Buck," You put a hand over your heart. "you scared me."

"Take off your shirt." He commands.

"And here I thought you were a gentleman!" You gasp loudly as you make your way to the kitchen.

Bucky rolls his eyes and turns around.

"But you tricked me, James, you tricked me." You continue as you go through the cabinets above the counter for any sort of snack food.

"I didn't do anything." He says as he walks into the kitchen behind you.

"Yes, yes you did." You insist. "You tricked me with those beautiful looks and that charm." You 'complain'. "And that damn arm! Don't get me started on that friggin' metal ar--"

"Then let's start something else." He wraps his arms around your waist and presses your back against his chest.

"I'm too tired." You yawn as you grab a box of Vanilla Wafers.

"Come on." He begs while you turn around in his arms. "It'll be fast."

"It always is." You smirk as you pop a wafer into your mouth.

"How rude!" He mocks and starts to run his hands under your shirt, you hold back a wince as he ghosts over one of your stitches.

"James." You warn him.

"That's my name!" He widely smiles and swiftly grabs the hem of your shirt.

"What are you--" You get cut off by him quickly pulling your shirt over your head. "James!" You immediately cover your exposed skin--well, bruised and stitched skin.

"I told you you'd get hurt!" Bucky scolds as he sees the wounds. "I could have gone on the mission for you and--

"And then you would have gotten hurt!" You shout back.

"I also told Nat I could go on the mission with you!" He adds. "If I would have gone with you--"

"Oh my god!!" You snap. "I am sick of you being so protective of me!" You snatch your shirt from his hand and push him back so you can walk around him. "Every time I go on a mission you try to come with and when you do, you are too worried about me to actually focus on the mission on hand!

"When I go out to the store, you want to come with. When I go out with my friends, you offer to come with. When any guy looks at or talks to me, you use your 'Winter Soldier' glare to send him the off." You pace. "I barely can go to the friggin' bathroom without you offering to come with!" You let out a sigh. "I can't even go back home without you being worried."