°o. "F*ckable" ~ Bucky Barnes .o°

Post-Winter Soldier Bucky Barnes ~ Marvel Cinematic Universe

Prompt:
None needed.

Warning: Gullible 98 year old James Buchanan Barnes.

AN:
This is just something I just thought up of, so it won't be the non requested update I was talking about. I'm almost done with the non requested one then I'll start writing the requested for a bit but I have to update my other books first. Sorry.

*•*•*•

"Tony." Bucky calls as he walks into the playboy's lab.

"Frosty." He greets back.

"I need advice." He slams his hands on on the table.

Tony stops what he is doing and looks up at him, an eyebrow cocked.

"For what? Why can't you ask your boyfriend?"

The shaggy haired brunette rolls his eyes. "Steve isn't that educated on this topic and he isn't my boyfriend. I'm not gay."

"I'm just kidding around with ya'." Tony pats Bucky on the back. "What do you need?"

"I need advice on women..." He answers a bit ashamed since, from what he remembers, he was a lady's man back in the day.

Tony laughs and shakes his head.

"So, ol' Winter's frozen heart has been thawed?" He jokes making the old man blush a bit and look down at the table. "By who? If I may ask?"

"... (Y/N)..." He mumbles.

"(Y/N), huh?" Tony smirks.

Lets just say you and Tony have been in a prank war since... Forever.

"Yeah." The corner of his lips tug up a bit just by hearing your name.

"Well, Buck. Flirting has changed a bit since you've last been in the game..." Tony slings an arm over the soldier's shoulders, leading him to sit down.

*•*•*•

"Hello there, doll face." You hear a deep velvet voice call as you lean on the kitchen counter, tapping away at the iPad.

"Hey there, Bucko." You say turning around to look at him. Your eyes widen as you notice what he's wearing; a tight black athletic shirt that shows off his muscles very well. "You look... Nice."

Bucky walks up to you and pulls his trademark lady smirk from the 40's.

"Thank you, but you look... Fuckable." He "compliments" making your eyes widen and Clint, Natasha, Pietro, and Wanda's head snap your guys' way.

"What did you just say?" You ask dumbfounded.

"I said you looked fuckable." He repeats making you blush a deep crimson.

Everybody's jaws drop slightly including yours.

"Wait, wait, wait." You hold a hand up. "You said fuckable right?"

"Yeah." He nods. "Why?"

"Do you know what fuckable means?" Clint questions.

Bucky's eyebrows knit together in confusion. "What does it mean?"

"Fuckable means that I look like someone you would want to... Well, fuck." You define.

Bucky's eyes widen and his face turns the deep crimson that your face just was.

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't know! I asked Tony advice on how to flirt with you and ask you on a date and he said to call you fuckable and said it was a compliment. I'm sorry. But, I mean like I wouldn't mind doing that with you but, like not now. Well, I wouldn't mind it to be honest but we haven't even been on a date- oh, Jesus is it hot in here or is it just me?" He stutters while pulling at his collar.

You all just sit and stand there for a second processing what he had just said, staring at him.

Bucky stares back at you, waiting for any reaction.

"I..." You start. "I... You..." You stutter too. "I would love to go on a date with you." You smile and give him a soft, quick peck on the lips before walking off to go kill and thank Stark.

Bucky just stands there shocked and raises his fingers up to his mouth, the feeling of your lips on his for that short amount of time still there.

"ANTHONY EDWARD STARK!" They whole tower hears as you get ready for an asswhoppin'. "WATCH YO TINY FLAT LITTLE ASS, BOY! IMA GO NICK FURY ON YOUR ASS!"