AN: Thee Tag

Pic my friend sent to me... Hehe. Burn.

Prepare your Bucky butts for THEE TAG!

DUH DUH DUNNNNNNNNNN!

I really need to stop drinking coffee. Seriously.

=====

A few people tagged me in it but TheDaughterOfLoki and marvels_agents100 are the people I remembered clearly and the most recent ones who tagged me.

*•*•*•

What's your real name?
Zoe but my friends either call me Zoella or Boucket. Boucket because 3am hyper messing with Bucky's name with random fake accents...

What superpower would you have?
I would have super speed or ice powers. Ice powers was just a joke with my friends before I started Wattpad 'cause I Elsa (and Loki) and when I started writing, I decided to do ice powers. Speed because, Pietro. Like, come on. My Bae #2 in the Marvel universe. (Bucky, any version of him, is #1 of course.)

Coke or Pepsi?
I don't drink a lot of soda because I have braces, but Coke. Just because of the names on the bottles.

What's your special talent?
Procrastinating.

Favorite color?
Red because 'Murica and Thor's cape.

Do you read/write smut?
I came across some smut fanfics... didn't say I read them but I came across some.

Eye color?
Hazel?

Hair color?
When I was younger, it was like bleach blonde because I was a little white girl but now it's dirty blonde.

How many siblings do you have?
I have a half brother (different dad, so different last name), a half sister (different mother, so same last name), and a full blood brother who is an ass but he's tolerable.

Half brother and sister don't live with us, they're the same age. Full blood brother is 3 years older than me, so he lives with me and my parents.

I also have two dogs, a fat old long haired dachshund, and a purebred German rottweiler who is 7 weeks old and a little shit.

Favorite food?
Sausages and chocolate milk.

Yeah, yeah that's she said for the sausages. Okay. Real mature people.

Random people you trust:
(Not in particular order)
marvels_agents100
TheDaughterOfLoki
Alianova_Mason
buckyprotectionsquad
Fandoms_Hero
Agent_Anna
Along with anyone else who is in the #BUCKYPROTECTIONSQUAD and on Team Cap... but Agent_Anna makes the exception (she's on Team Stark) since she is my friend...not my mission (sorry, I couldn't help it).

Why do you trust them?
Fandom_Hero and Agent_Anna I know in real life. The rest because they seem like nice people that if I would have met them outside of Wattpad, I would most likely be friends with them. And because they probably have a Seb imagines book that I reread every so often at 2am.

Mountain Dew or Doritos?
Chris Evans.

Have you had your first kiss?
Haha. No.

Favorite actor:
Sebastian Stan, duh. Plus Chris Pratt because he is awesome.

Wattpad family:
Fandoms_Hero and Agent_Anna because I know them in real life and they're my besties.

Who inspired you to join Wattpad?
My friends Danni and Anna (Aka the Fandom_Hero and Agent_Anna that I've been mentioning) plus my friend Carina who made the account during robotics. Anna and Danni (who I call Anni when I tell my mom I'm hanging out with them both) started the stories before me, told me to do it. It took a whole school year for Anna to encourage me to do it but I ended up writing in June of 2015, like 6 months after I actually had an account.

Funny story actually, I didn't like the idea of fanfics at first, but then when I started to write them and invest my time into it, I started to like it.

Who I tag:
Fandoms_Hero
Agent_Anna
Get homoeREKTus.

Hehe. PUNS.

=====

So that's that.

Having a bit of trouble writing the New Years special, tbh. Teej is a hard character to write for for me and I don't have a clear idea for what scenario.