°o. Halloween Special .o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land Of Romania

Feat. Jimmy Fallon, Steve Higgins, and the Roots

Prompt:
You are a star in an upcoming horror movie, so Jimmy has you on the show for the Halloween season. You guys play his famous Phone Booth game.

AN: Sorry, it's not Jefferson. I was going to do it but I started writing one and I couldn't, I guess that's how I should explain it. I just didn't really know how to write it. But, as always, I've been watching a lot of Jimmy Fallon and this little thing came to mind because the set for the Phone Booth game reminds a lot of Halloween/fall.

Sorry for some mistakes, didn't really proof read.

*•*•*•

"Welcome back to The Tonight Show. My name is Steve Higgins, and we're about to play Phone Booth." A dressed up version of Higgins in a ghost costume announces causing the audience to cheer. "And our first player for this evening, Jimmy Fallon from the Tonight Show!"

"Thank you, thank you." A Zombie Jimmy smiles as the crowd claps and the Roots do a little drum roll.

"And playing against Jimmy today, the award-winning actress, (Y/N) (L/N)!!" He introduces you and the audience claps and cheers. You walk onto the stage in your flapper costume and wave to everyone. You go up to Higgins and Jimmy to give them both a hug.

 You go up to Higgins and Jimmy to give them both a hug

"This is gonna be fun." You rub your gloved hands together.

"Go into booths, please." Higgins commands, you nod and go into the phone booth. "The rules of the game are simple... if you get a question wrong, you will get someone from the Mystery Bench--" He puts on a 'spooky' voice as he says 'Mystery Bench'. "-- shoved into your booth. If you get it right, they will get put into your opponent's box. And since it's the Halloween season,

"K, are you ready?" He questions.

"Sure."

"Yeah." You and Jimmy answer.

"First question goes to (Y/N)." Ghost Higgins says.

"Nice." You nod and close the phone booth door.

Higgins spins the dial and pokes some of the buttons on the red old-fashioned telephone. A ringing sound effect plays.

"Hello." You pick up the phone.

"Hello, (Y/N)?"

"Whaddya want, fella?" You answer in a 1920's New York accent while leaning against the clear wall behind you.

"Well, I'm in the mood for a movie." He returns the accent. "What is the most popular Halloween movie ever?"

"Uhhh..." You think as the timer starts to click. "... Hocus Pocus?" You guess.