°o. Edit It Out ~ Sebastian Stan .o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land Of Romania

Prompt:
I decided to do the first part of the request (lines 1-6).

Extra Info:You live with Sebastian but tell your viewers that he's just your roommate (You explain it as 'he has a nice ass apartment that doesn't get used, so I'm gonna use it')

Extra Info:
You live with Sebastian but tell your viewers that he's just your roommate (You explain it as 'he has a nice ass apartment that doesn't get used, so I'm gonna use it'). You guys tell everybody you're just best friends but your viewers ship you hard.

Warning: Long because I actually really liked this idea, references to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

AN: I put where the jump cuts would be but for the part where the reader and Seb kiss, it gets edited out.

*•*•*•

"Hey, guys, it's (Y/N)!" You smile and wave at the camera. "And I'm back with a new video... in a bed... 'cause I'm lazy." You trail off while looking disappointedly around the room. "Anyways," You look back up at the camera. "as you guys know my roommate is totally into the health stuff and I'm a sack of potatoes.

"So! I'm taking the initiative to start off the year with trying some of his healthy food that I dug out of the fridge and cabinets." You explain. "So, let's get started!" You give the camera a big smile while raising your hands up like someone is going to hug you.

*Jumpcut*

"He doesn't know I'm doing this, by the way." You shake your head while leaning toward the edge of the bed to grab the basket of Seb's food.

*Jumpcut*

"Oh!" You exclaim while opening the Tupperware container. "I know what this is, I love this stuff!" You smile and grab a forl, digging into the Italian dish.

"What do you love?" Your head shoots up to see Sebastian walking into the guest bedroom where your Youtube 'set up' is.

"Risotto!" You answer, taking a big fork full of rice. "Want some?" You offer, holding out a bite.

"I mean, yeah." He scoffs, crawling onto the bed. "I love Don's recipe for Risotto." He informs, taking the bite in his mouth then swiftly pecks your lips. "Del--" He pecks your lips again. "--ic--" Peck. "--ious." He presses a longer kiss to your lips.

"Seb!" You scold, pushing back by his shoulders. "I'm recording!"

"You can just edit it out." He assures, sliding under the covers next to you.

"Well, I guess Sebastian is joining us for the rest of the video!" You inform the viewers, he sends the camera a toothy smile.

*•*•*•

"We're baking today!" You gleam at the camera.

*Jumpcut*

"... I guess we put this...." You disappointedly look down at... your attempt of an almond plum tart. "monstrosity in the oven."