°o. Sebby "Fun" Day ~ Sebastian Stan .o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land Of Romania

Prompt:
You left your son, Sam at his father's (your ex's) house for a few days since you have to travel for business. When those few days are up, you send your lovely boyfriend, Seb to pick him up.

Warning: Mentions of abuse, kind of bad, bad ending, (aka THIS IS NOT MY BEST WORK FO SURE)

AN: Btw, Sebastian lives with you and your son. Also, sorry for any mistakes, I didn't proof read

*•*•*•

Sebastian shoves his hands in his pockets as he awkwardly waits for someone to answer the door.

"Hello?" A fit black haired man opens the door.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up Sam." Seb politely smiles at the man as he glares at him.

"Who are you?" He asks, looking him up and down.

"I'm Sebastian, (Y/N)'s boyfriend. She told me to pick him up because she has to stay an extra day." He informs, the man nods as he remembers the voicemail you left on his machine.

"Yeah, yeah." He nods. "Samuel! Grab your things, Sebastian is here!" He yells, a bunch of loud footsteps follows then Sam comes barreling down the stairs with his backpack on his back and his favorite stuff animal in his hand.

Sam runs past his father and latches onto Seb's legs.

"Well, I missed you too, bud." He chuckles at the uncommon reaction and picks him up.

"See you next time." The father waves to the eight-year-old, Sam nods but doesn't look at him. "Ok." He awkwardly says and closes the door. Seb just shrugs and makes his way to his car.

Car

"Ready to spend the day with me, Sammy?" Sebastian questions as looks back at Sam in the back row of seats, resting a hand on the kid's knee.

"Yeah." He nods, clutching his stuffed moose. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." He gives him a small smile before turning back towards the front.

Home
Sam's Room

"So, what do you want to do today?" Sebastian questions as he empties Sam's bag onto his bed. He just shrugs, not making any eye contact again. Seb furrows his eyebrows at the kid as he throws the dirty clothes in the hamper near him.

"Samuel." He calls in a serious voice while walking towards him.

"What?" His head snaps up at the tone of his voice.

"What's up?" He asks, kneeling in front of him.

"Nothing's up." Sam quickly responds.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." He nods. "And about what we should do today, let's play Minecraft." He smiles.

"What's a Minecraft?" He furrows his eyebrows, Sam's eyes widen.

"You're so old!" He shouts at him.

"No, I'm not!" Seb exclaims.

"Yes, you are!"

"No, I'm not."

"Then, how do you not know what Minecraft is?" Sam questions as he stands up, walking to his tv and turning it on along with the Xbox he got for Christmas.

"I don't play video games." He counters, sitting on the end of the bed. "Plus, I'm only twenty-six years older than you."

"Old." Sam covers it with a cough.