°o. Zoo ~ Bucky Barnes .o°

Post-Winter Soldier Bucky Barnes~ Marvel Cinematic Universe

Requested by: Versajoy

Prompt:
The Barnes family has a day of fun at the zoo.

AN:
Requests are closed merely because I have seven (maybe ten) drafts of prompts for this book; three Buckys, 3 Sebastian Stans, 1 Chris Beck, and maybe 2 TJ ones and a Jefferson.

Also, should I do a part 2 to the New Year's Special with TJ? Because I really don't have any ideas for TJ imagines.

Chris or Seb imagine next?

I might do a AN on those things.

*•*•*•

The two of you sit on the couch together, Bucky's arm wrapped loosely around your waist as you watch tv. Your oldest son, Adam, who is 16, is laying on the other couch tapping away at his phone. Your other 13 year old son is in his room yelling profanity at his Xbox and your 6 year old daughter is having a tea party in her room with her dolls.

"Get off your phoneeeeeeeeeeee!" You husband demands, throwing a pillow at your son.

"Daaaaad!" He whines back as the pillow hits the phone out of his hand and onto his face.

"Adaaaaaaaam!" He mocks in the same tone. "Get. Off. Your. Phone." He demands slowly.

"But. I'm. Bored." He mocks back.

"Fine!" Bucky jumps up. "(Y/N) go get Sarah ready. Adam go tell Steve Jr to go get dressed and get off his Zbox."

"Xbox." He corrects getting up and walking towards his younger brother's room.

"Whatever."

"What do I need to get Sarah ready for exactly?" You question standing up, slowly making your way to your daughters room.

"We're going to the zoooooooo!!!" He yells.

Car

"Give me your phone." Bucky commands holding his hand back towards Adam as you drive.

"What? Why?" He looks up from his phone. "I didn't do anything."

"Just give me the goddamn phone, Adam. You're always on it."

"Dad!"

"Give me the phone!"

"Ughhhhhhhhhh." He groans handing him the phone.

"Thank you." He smiles and the notification ding goes off.

"Dad, no. Please don't read that." Adam pleds.

"Who's Jessica?"

"Jessica is no one, Dad."

"Are you sure?" You smirk in the driver's mirror. "Do you have yourself a little lady friend?"

"Mom." You son groans.

"Oooooooh!!!" Steve pipes up. "I know her younger brother."

"Is he your boyfriend?" Adam retorts back.

"NO!"

Zoo

"Let's go to the penguins!!!" Sarah jumps up and down.

"Alright, sweetie." You smile down at her as she grabs your hand.

"Do we have to go see the penguins?" Steve whines.