°o. Tired Interview ~ Sebastian Stan .o°

Sebastian Stan ~ The Wonderful Land of Romania

Feat. Anthony Mackie

Prompt:
You and Sebastian are both actors for Marvel and you've gone back to film for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 after having the twins. But Seb still has to do some interviews for Civil War.

Warning: All the fluff, kind of implied that Anthony isn't a big fan of kids but IDK. Stuff bolded at the end of the sentence is what something means in English

AN: This book is currently #15 in Fanfiction, so I want to thank you guys for that. I couldn't have done it without you guys. I also made it to 1.01k followers today so... LOVE YOU GUYS!

*•*•*•

Civil War Press Tour/Interview Thing

Sebastian covers his mouth with his fist while he yawns for the tenth time as they wait for the next interviewer to come.

"Dude." Anthony turns to his friend. "What's up?"

"What?" Sebastian questions.

"That's, like, the hundredth time you've yawned today." He explains. "So, what's up?"

"(Y/N) is away filming for Guardians of the Galaxy 2 so it's just me and the twins." He answers. "James had a nightmare so I was up all night trying to calm him down."

"How ironic." Anthony deadpans as the next interviewer walks it. Seb shoots him a playful glare.

*•*•*•

"Not to exclude Mackie, but I would like to talk about Sebastian, (Y/N), and the kids. If that's alright." The interviewer, (Grace/Hannah), says.

"We can exclude Mackie for that." Sebastian nods and Anthony throws him a playful glare.

"First question is: how are you handling the twins while (Y/N) is off filming?" She asks.

"Uhhhh...." Sebastian thinks back to the second night.

Flashback To Then

"Rebecca, please don't touch that!" Sebastian yells and runs towards the little one year and nine-month-old baby and scoops her up into his arms. "Daddy doesn't want Mommy coming home to all the pictures smashed onto the fl--" He gets cut off by a smashing noise and he panics.

"James!" He shouts and sets Beca onto the floor.

Sebastian finds his son innocently stand next to a shattered vase, the flowers and water on the floor too.

"James." He sighs and rubs his temples.

"Papa!" James makes grabby hands at his father.

Sebastian hears another crash as he picks him up.

"Your mother is going to kill me." He says as he looks at his son. "Isn't she, Jamie?" The child nods causing Seb to laugh and place a kiss on his nose.

Flashback Over

"It has its downs." Sebastian shrugs, Anthony shakes his head. "But overall, it's been good." He smiles.

"Have you had any help with the kids while (Y/N) is gone?" (Grace/Hannah) asks.

"Yeah, sometimes Mackie and Chris come over."

"Those are the good days." Anthony clarifies making Seb roll his eyes at him.

The Sometimes Flashback

"Tată!" Becca coos as she reaches out for him from the playpen. "Play." She says as her father looks at her. (Dad)

"Awwww." Anthony sarcastically coos as Sebastian gets up and walks over to her while Chris (Evans) rolls his eyes at Anthony. "She was to play with her tată!" (Dad)