Chapter 19

Scarlet's Pov

He placed me down on his king sized bed and lay down beside me, resting his weight on his elbow as he turned onto his side. His soft fingers ran across my cheek, leaving a burning sensation in their wake. His frosty green orbs looked deeply into the glistening brown of mine, and I couldn't help the electric shiver that ran down my spine. Smiling widely, he twirled the loose strands of golden brown hair that fell in front of my face, around his fingers, before tucking them gently behind my ear. My eyes closed over as his fingers trailed along the length of my arm, making every hair stand up, before his fingers intertwined with mine. My breathing was shallow and dense and my heart thumped against my chest as my nerves took ever.

"What's wrong?" He breathed, pressing his lips to mine, forcing my eyes to flicker open.

"I'm scared." I whispered, my lips vibrating against his.

He pulled back, staring down on me with deepening concern. His warm breath blissfully lingering on my skin. His fingers elegantly dancing with mine.

"Of what?" He questioned, his tone low and cracked.

"Loosing my innocence." I choked, knowing that this was the one thing he craved most. It was what made his choose me in the first place, after all.

He shook his head, chuckling as his eyes light up with humour. I narrowed my eyes at him, unaware as to what he found so amusing. But it wasn't long before I was smiling too, his laugh was infectious - it was my weakness. He stopped, leaning down to press a feather light kiss to the tip of my nose. I blushed, giggling slightly as he tilted my chin with his index finger - forcing me to look at him.

"Loosing you." my eyes lightly began to water at the simple thought, and I could see the shared pain in his.

"Baby that will never happen, you'll always be perfect to me." He demanded, hovering above me, sandwiching himself between my legs.

With his fingers in mine, he held my hands above my head. His body pressed against my own as his heart radiated through my cold skin. His eyes looking straight into mine as his plump lips parted to speak. He sighed heavily, and I could tell that my words had affected him greatly.

"Do you think I would go through all of this, just to walk away? Scarlet when are you going to realise that you are all I want? You're all I need, don't you get that?" he spoke anxiously, hoping his words would register.

I smiled, reaching up to press a gentle kiss to his swollen lips.

"I get it." I beamed. "I just like hearing you say it." I teased, giggling uncontrollably.

Dimples indented his cheeks perfectly as his lovable, cheeky, grin made a much-welcomed appearance. His eyes alight with lust and darkening passion. I could feel the mood shift with one needy look. It was no longer playful. It was serious and mature, lustful and heavy, alluring and needy. I nibbled on the inside of me cheek, feeling an unfamiliar pull in my tummy. Closing my eyes over I breathed in deeply, feeling his soft and plump lips sloppily drag across my skin. His hands let go of mine, now running down my sides. His curls tickling my skin caused me to nervously chuckle.

He pulled back; his eyes alight with humour as his mouth ends curled up at the sides. His smile made my body tingle with pleasure. He was so adorable. So breathtaking and he was here, with me. Kissing me, touching me, wanting me...needing me. In this moment Harry could say jump and I would ask how high. I never expected such a thing to happen, but it had. Harry Styles had captivated me, and there was no changing that now. And even if I could, I wouldn't.

"You're so cute when you're nervous, you know that?" He hummed, watching me in amazement.

I reached my hands up and placed them on his strong, toned and gently tanned shoulders. I gasped at his undeniable strength, as his muscles flexed beneath my needy touch.