Jessica

Dear diary,

I used to be known as the girl who was crazy because I always over-thought every little thing that was said to me or what I did. But now I'm getting better. I'm able to walk around in the mall or the store and be able to let my scars be visible and I wear short-sleeve shirts or tank tops. I'm not scared of what people will say because I have an amazing guy that reminds me every day that I'm so beautiful and an amazing girl who has the world in her hands.

I'm grateful to have Jonathan in my life. I'm grateful for a family that cares and grateful for life getting better. I can say that whatever happens in my life or anyone else's, you have to know it gets better.

Jonathan and I did hang out today and we went to the park and had a blast. I never thought I could have so much fun.

If you told me that my life would be this great a couple months ago, I would look at you and say you are the crazy one. Because my life would so horrible back then. It was a world full of bad things. And when I have kids and they go through what I did, I can tell them it gets better.

It always gets better. No matter what you go through.

But it is getting late, so I'll wrap up this diary entry and get some sleep. Jonathan and I are going to Florida tomorrow. I'm really excited.

Love,

Jessica Knot, the girl with a dysfunctional mind.