Jessica

Dear diary,

For our honeymoon, we didn't do anything special, but go to the beach. We walked along the sand for hours and watched the sun set. We felt the waves crash against our feet and I felt this deep connection with him. I don't know what it was but I know it had something to do with love.

Nevaeh is sound asleep in her crib right now and Jonathan fell asleep a little bit ago. I couldn't fall asleep because I knew that I had to write. I knew I had to say my final goodbye for awhile because my life is soon going to change. I have to raise Nevaeh and make sure that life is good for her. I have so much other things to do also, but tonight is my night to say goodbye for awhile.

Only a year ago, I would have thought my goodbye was going to be about me killing myself, but now it is something so much simpler. It is a goodbye that means you might see me again some time near in the future or even some time soon. Keep an eye out for me, my dear friends.

Until then, thank you for being an ear. Thank you for being on this journey with me and letting me express whatever I had to say. I will be forever grateful.

Love always,

Jessica Samuels, the girl who is forever changed.

{Authors note}

This is it. This is our time to say goobye to both Cole and Jessica. I will miss them and I'm sure all of you active readers will also.

I might make another book to this story, but in Nevaeh's point of view.

Until then, I hope you enjoy the rest of my stories and don't forget to hit that voting button, comment, etc.

P.s. I am entering this story for the Watty Awards. So, I hope you all help me out and make me a winner. :)