Cole

Dear diary,

I'm sitting on the floor with Nevaeh as Jessica is in the kitchen making a bottle for her. When Jessica came back in the room, she picked up Nevaeh and stood there patting her back and looking at me.

"What?" I smiled at her.

"Want to feed her?" she asked me, smiling.

"Sure," I giggled.

I sat down in the rocking chair and she gave me Nevaeh and then the bottle. She began to suck on the nipple of the bottle as if she was never fed. I rocked in the chair as she began to suck down the milk and stare up at me. Her eyes began to flutter opening and closing, then slowly but surely, she drifted off to sleep. I set down the bottle on the stand and then carry her over to the crib.

I walked in the kitchen where Jessica and my Mom was sitting.

"She sleeping?" mother asked me.

"She is." I smiled.

"Finally," Jessica said, letting a breath of air out. "She hasn't slept in a couple hours now and she was really fussy before you got here."

"The joys of having a kid." I playfully said.

She giggled. We sat there at the table, silent. No words were said and it felt right for some reason. It is if we are talking to one another with silence. Or even better, the silence is enough for all of us and it somehow connects us together.

Candice and I are laying in my bed, staring into one anothers eyes. I kiss her nose, pulling her close to me. She looks in my eyes and smiles.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too."

As we begin to kiss, it deepens. I pull her on top of me and begin to run my hands up and down her beautiful curves while she runs her fingers through me. I strip off her shirt and then mine, pulling her face close to mine and begin to suck on her neck, gently biting it. She begins to breathe heavy in my hear, gently letting out a moan. Soon, we were fully naked and I rolled on top of her, caressing her body while the kissing deepens and we can feel the scent of sweat and pure passion.

That night, like others recently, is a night I will never forget.

Love always,

The broken image of a boy named Cole.