Jessica

Dear diary,

We boarded the plane early. At 8:30 in the morning and then we arrived at Florida around 10:30 that night. When we arrived, we went straight to the hotel that we reserved for us. We both took a quick shower and then afterwards, we laid in bed and watched television.

When I woke up, I saw him looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Well, good morning, sleeping beauty." He said and kissed me.

I kissed him back. "Good morning."

We both got up and got ready for a beautiful day. It was still early enough to walk on the beach and watch the sun rise. We held hands while walking up and down the beach.

"This is going to be the best day ever." I said to him.

"Yes, it is."

I smiled at him and we kept walking.

Awhile later, we swam in the ocean and had a blast. At one time, he picked me up.

"Oh my God!" I yelled.

He then threw me in. When I came back up, I wiped the water away from my eyes. "You are dead." I giggled. I went after him and then dunked his head under water. We kept picking on each other the whole day.

It was really late at night when we arrived back in our hotel room because after we swam for a couple hours, we then went out to eat. After that, we went back to our hotel and got a shower. When Jonathan got out of the shower, he came out with only a towel.

"Well, hello there." I said.

He smirked. "Hello."

He came over to me and kissed me. Our kiss deepened and I pulled him on top of me. His towel then fell off and he began to undress me.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"I'm positive." I smiled and kissed him.

At first, I felt a really sharp pain but it only hurt for a little. We lasted for almost an hour, but that whole time, we made love. And I was pretty damn excited.

Jonathan is my one true love. He is my forever. He is my soul mate.

Love always,

Jessica Knot, the girl with a dysfunctional mind