Chapter 1

*Harry's POV*
-
-
-
I yelled for Zayn, and told him to get me my after-modelling clothes. He walked silently over to me, handing over the light green shirt, and skinny jeans. I quickly slipped them on, having a bit of trouble with my jeans, then sat down and went on Instagram.

I didn't go on @harrystyles though, I went on @harryfan_123 . I've been trying to interact with my fans a lot lately, and I figured making a fan account for myself is a perfect way to talk to them, but keep my identity a secret all at once.

I had a decent amount of followers, around 3400, which surprised me, I didn't know so many people liked me, but who wouldn't. I sat, scrolling through my posts, chuckling at peoples comments, calling me things like "sex on legs" and "daddy af", and scoffing at the hate comments. They used to get to me, but now Im too flawless to care.

I haven't really chatted with anyone yet, I wanted to get my followers up first, so no one would think Im a newbie fan. It only took about a week, and I will admit, I bought a few hundred.

I got the notification that I got a new follower, so I clicked on it to see who it was. I immediately blushed at the username, @fuckingharry . I decided I would check this person out, seeing as they such an interesting username.

I read the persons bio, finding out that this person is a 20 year old guy, living in Doncaster. Not too bad age wise, only two years younger than me, and its pretty cool that he's a guy. He actually only lived about 20 minutes away from me, so thats pretty cool. Its kind of weird that he has a fan account at age 20, but I shouldn't be talking because Im 22 and run a fan account for myself.

It seems he's been running this account for a while, he has 379 posts. I slowly scrolled down to his first post, seeing he has had the account for about 16 weeks, not bad.

He had more followers than me, 5943, which made me frown. I've never found an account yet who is also a man and has more followers than me, this account seemed to intrigue me, yet I don't know why. 

His captions on his posts were sometimes about me, and sometimes a little about himself. I stopped on one, finding out his name was Louis Tomlinson, and that the post was his "permanent selfie".

His eyes are what first drew me in. They were a beautiful shad of blue, just like a cloudless sky. His smile could light up this whole world, it was brighter than the sun. He was just beautiful.

I also found out he is openly gay, which is a bonus for me, considering Im gay as well, although nobody, not even my mum and dad know that.

There were a lot of horny fangirls on his account, not joking. On average, he would get about 500 likes and 20 comments, but on his selfie, he got around 1700 likes, and over 500 comments.

I looked through the comments of what people were saying about him, and laughed so hard at some of them. "HOT DAYUM" "OH MY GOD IM DYING" "FUCK ME DADDY!" It just kept getting better and better.

Should I DM him? I don't know. Wouldn't I seem kind of pathetic, considering he's a 20 year old guy, he would just think Im lame. I don't know how to do this.

I need to find out how to though, because he seems pretty cool. Suddenly, an idea came to mind. I'll call Nick.

"Hello?" I heard Nick say from the phone. "Hey Grimmy!" I say back. "Haz? Whats up?" He asked me. "I just have a quick question, then I need to go." I replied. "Ask away."

"Alright so you know how I made a fan account of myself to interact with my fans?" I heard Nick hum in response. "Well I found someone I'd like to DM, but how do I approach it? It would be easy if it was some teenage girl, but Nick, this is a 20 year old guy, it would be nice to talk to a guy for once, you know?"

I could almost feel Nick pursing his lips from the tension. He then broke the silence by saying, "Just relax mate, DM him and say something like, Hey, I saw your a guy around my age and thats pretty hard to find, so I just thought talking to you would be cool, yeah?"

"Alright, thanks Grimmy, I really appreciate it." I said before hanging up the phone without a goodbye. Nicks pretty good with advice and all, but he's actually pretty annoying, thats why I never really hang out with him.

I was still debating on if I should DM this guy or not. He seemed pretty chill, he's around my age, lives near me, and he's gorgeous. However, will he think Im some pathetic loser if I make an attempt to DM him?

I should just go for it, I thought, whats the worst that can happen? He will block me, thats probably the worst thing. I shouldn't care because I haven't even come close to sending him a DM, but yet I didn't want this to turn out that way.

"Just do it Harry, its really not that hard." I jumped up from the couch, spinning on my heels to meet an amused Simon.  "Jesus Simon, you scared the hell out of me!" I yelled at Simon. He wiped his face before saying back, "You said you want to interact with your fans more, so stop being a coward and send the damn DM!" He exclaimed. "O-okay." I stuttered back, and he smiled before leaving the living room.

Im going to do it, I have too, I thought. I clicked the back button before going to home, and clicking DM. I shakily clicked the little plus sign in the top right, signifying I am sending a new DM.

Slowly, I wrote in his username,       
F-U-C-K-I-N-G-H-A-R-R-Y, gradually tapping the letters, one by one, before clicking okay, and sending the first message...

HARRYFAN_123: "Hi..."

There was no going back now.
-
-
Hi guys! Im one of the writers, Halley, and this is my Wattpad account. Im so excited to be starting this story, I cant wait to see how it goes. Whenever you see an ~H at the end of an authors note, it means I wrote that chapter, and my co writer will tell you her side when she writes her chapter. This is my first fanfiction, so Im sorry if its bad, but thats why I have @sweaterpawstylinson to help, so dedication to every chapter goes to her. WARNING: There will be some smut closer to the end. I know some people don't enjoy reading that, so you can just skip that chapter when we get to that. No matter how many read we get, whether its 1 or 1000, I will be grateful we got any. Hope you enjoy! ~H.

Fanboyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें