Chapter 22

(If you haven't watched this video, you should because it's beautiful, freddieismyqueen made a home music video for project home)

*Louis' POV*

Liam's alarm went off this morning at 7:30.

Normally, that would be fine, if not too late, because of college.

The only thing is, we had today off.

I sat up and groaned, rubbing my eyes as they fluttered open and looked around the dimly lit room.

Liam wasn't in his bed.

I sighed and stood up, whining as I stretched and wrapped myself in my blanket, walking into the kitchen to see Liam, with breakfast made, sitting at the table wide awake and eating his food.

"What the hell are you doing up Liam? Don't you know we have today off?"

Liam jumped when he heard me talk, before looking at me and smiling, beginning to talk with his mouth full,

"Of course I know we have today off. Any day we have off school I make well known." He chuckled, and then, "I'm up because we're going somewhere today and you should really start to get ready because I know you take forever and we're leaving in an hour!" He hummed, clearly overly excited.

I cringed, and sighed, "First of all, don't talk with your mouth full, that's utterly gross, and that's saying a lot coming from me. Second of all, where are we going?"

Liam chuckled, but made sure to swallow his food before talking, "Jeez. Sorry, mum." He laughed and smiled widely, "we, Louis Tomlinson, are going to the boardwalk fair at the local beach!" He squealed, big brown eyes broadening.

I groaned, but nodded knowing there was no way to fight him on it, "fine, whatever. Okay, when are we leaving again?"

He licked his lips and hummed, "In an hour, Louis."

"Could have waken me up sooner!"

I yell and jog to our bedroom, grabbing an outfit of mine and bringing it into the bathroom, setting it on the toilet and locking the door, starting the shower and getting in.

~

An hour and a half later, and Liam and I were at the beach, and in line to go on the Ferris wheel.

"Liam, you know I don't like heights!" I shook my head and whined, my hands shaking slightly.

"Oh come on, Louis! You'll love it! Don't be a wimp!"

I sighed and nodded my head, moving up as the line did, biting my lip.

It was going to be a long night.

~

Sometime in the day, Liam and I had left the fair and actually went down to the beach, laying on the sand and watched the clouds, which was now becoming stars, as the sun was going down, and it was getting later.

"Liam?" I sigh and look over at him

"Yeah?" He hummed, turning my way as well with an expectant look on his face.

"Thank you, for today. I really appreciate it, I needed to get H off my mind for a bit, the fact that I'm meeting him so soon is really stressing me out. I need it to be perfect."

"Of course Lou, it was no problem. I needed to get my mind off things too. I'm so excited Zayn is coming and I'm just like, really freaking out."

I sighed and bit my lip, "what if H isn't who I put him to be in my imagination?"

Liam furrowed his eyebrows, looking at me in complete confusion, "what do you mean?"

I shrug, "I don't know. I love his personality, I really do. but I don't even know anything about him really. I strongly disbelieve his real name is just H. I don't know what he looks like. We've never video chatted or even talked on the phone. God, 'he' could be a 'she' for all I know!"

Liam nodded and sighed, "Personally Louis, I think he's a guy. I know he's a guy, actually. I know he is the age he says he is, and I know his name isn't just H, but starts with H. However, I don't know what his name really is."

I frowned and licked my lips, "how do you know all that Liam? Have you been talking to him?" I growl, getting jealous.

Liam put his hands up in defence, laughing softly, "no, Louis! No! Zayn told me, they see each other every single day, remember?"

I instantly felt my cheeks heat up and I looked down, "right. Sorry."

Liam nodded and chuckled, "you're getting possessive and you aren't even dating him yet!"

I whined and nodded, "but I really really like him!"

Liam nodded and hummed, "I'm sure you do, I can tell. We should go home, yeah?"

I nodded, "you're driving." I laughed and ran towards the car, hopping into the passenger seat.

Liam sighed and walked over, getting in and starting the car, beginning to drive, "you're too much Louis, but I've gotta love you."

I smiled cheekily and nodded, "I know!"

Liam smiled and shook his head, continuing to drive.

~

Once at home, I quickly ran into our room, plopping down onto the floor and whining, "what time is it?"

Liam walked in shortly after, but was able to catch what I had said, "it's 9:30." He hummed

I nodded and hummed, "do we have class tomorrow?"

Liam nodded and sighed, "unfortunately yes." He bit his lip

I whined but nodded, standing up and going into our room, changing into my pyjamas and coming back out, going on my phone.

Liam rose an eyebrow, "you seem oddly eager to be on your phone, what's up?"

I shrugged, "I wanna check H's account, see if he's posted anything, and if he has what it is, what if he finally posts a freaking selfie?"

Liam chuckled, "I don't know Lou, but what I do know is that you really are obsessed with that boy, aren't you?"

I shook my head, "m not obsessed, I just really like him."

Liam nodded, "so, you're obsessed." He laughed

I sighed and shook my head, "you know what Liam, shut up."

Liam gasped in mock offence, "Louis William Tomlinson I am more mature and manly than you will every be, so respect me."

I scoffed, "I refuse to respect you Liam James Payne." I shrugged, using his full name just like he had done with me.

Liam rolled his eyes, "whatever, I'm going to bed."

I nodded, "me too." I hum and run to the bedroom, getting into bed and closing my eyes.

I fell asleep shortly after.
-
-
Hey guys! Halley here.
I'm so inactive with this story omf I'm so sorry.
Don't worry, they're meeting soon, chapter 25.
I'm excited for them to meet by the way, I have a really good idea for it and I'm going to go through with it, I can guarantee you guys that it will be the best chapter yet.
I really appreciate you guys sticking with us and the book, I'm honestly really busy and don't have time to write and edit a chapter, it takes a lot longer than you think it does.
I hope you all understand.
My ig- 1dsnudes
My kik- halley6016
My snapchat- halley6016
Enjoy!
~Halley.