Chapter 13

*Harrys POV*
-
-
"What?" Zayn said to me, eyes widened in disbelief.

"I said, Ive never met him bef-" I tried explaining, but Zayn cut me off.

"No no no, I know what you said. But what do you mean you have never met him before? And Harry, how can you care about him so much if you've never even met him? He's probably just using you for fame."

"You don't understand. No one understands. I have never met him before. We started talking through Instagram a few months or so ago. Through that fan account I have. I care about him, because we can open up to each other about everything. I can tell how sincere and honest he is when talking to me too. And I know he isn't using me for fame because Zayn, he doesn't know Im Harry. As of now, he knows me as H. And Im meeting him when we go to Doncaster in a month, since thats where he lives. Thats why I seemed so excited."

I sighed in relief. I finally got all of that off my chest, I had a lot to say.

"Oh."

"Yeah. And I hurt him, and I don't want him to be hurt, I don't know what to do."

"Well, what happened?"

"He texted me and told me his ex came over and kissed him. He didn't kiss back, and he pushed him away. I was so overwhelmed and mad that his ex put his lips on my Louis, that I took it out on him, and told him Im angry at him for kissing his ex boyfriend."

"Harry, are you a fucking idiot? He didn't kiss back, in fact he pushed him away! Its not his fault, he didn't want it to happen! You need to apologize, like ASAP."

"I know, but what if he doesn't forgive me? I cant lose him too Zayn, I just cant."

"I know Harry. You're just going to have to hope for the best, hope he trusts you. Im sure it will all work out, I'll talk to you later, okay? Good luck."

He pressed a quick kiss to my sweaty curls before quickly pulling my hair up into a bun, using his extra elastic around his wrist. His hair has grown a bit longer lately, and he enjoys putting it up in ponytails, Im proud, he follows after me. He walked out the door after that, with no second thought.   

I sighed in frustration, pulling at my hair. Should I really apologize to Louis, already? I mean, yeah, it was my fault and all, but isn't it a little too soon to apologize?

I really didn't know what to do. I was under a lot of pressure, being called on the spot. I don't think anyone likes being put on the spot, unless your a know it all, like Albert Einstein.

Suddenly, I heard my stomach growl, and I remembered I hadn't ate anything yet today. I looked at the clock, seeing it was already 4PM, and decided to make myself a bowl of cereal.

I chose coco puffs for my cereal, because I had promised Louis I would try them, and honestly they weren't that bad.

Louis.

Louis.

Louis.

Why is everything suddenly reminding me of Louis? I see his favourite cereal, I think of Louis. I see a fluffy cute animal outside, I think of Louis. I see a kid on TV, I think of Louis.

I need to get him off my mind. Then, an idea popped into my mind. I scurried to finish my meal, and then turned on my phone, texting Zayn.

Harry - Hey, Z! What are you up to now?

Zayn - Hey, Harry. Not much, just hanging at my place with Gigi, are you feeling better now?

Harry - Much better, thanks. Hey, do you and Gigi want to come over for some beers? I haven't had time to relax in ages.