Chapter 21

* Louis' POV*

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I yell, staring at Josh, angry, annoyed, frustrated, and every other emotion you could think of.

"I-I'm just here to give you your pizza." He stuttered out, his eyes widened in shock at Louis' tone.

"Bullshit Josh. Why is it you of all people? Thats not just a coincidence. You could have gotten someone else to bring me the pizza." I growled.

"No one else was on for delivery! Listen, Louis, Im sorry, alright? You need to chill out. Im not here to get you back, Im here to give you food." He rolled his eyes.

"I wouldn't know, Josh. Didn't you say something like that last time, and then you tried to kiss me?" I roll my eyes.

"To be fair, I didn't try to kiss you, I kissed you." He chuckled softly, clearly amused at what he was doing to me.

"Fuck you, Josh. Thats $20 right? Here, take that. Keep the change, and never come here again." I hand him a 20, rip the pizza box from his hands and push him out the door, before sitting back down and sighing.

I decided I would text H, knowing he would probably make me feel a lot better, he always does, and he probably always will.

Louis- Hey, H.

Harry- Hey, Louis, how are you?

Louis- Im okay now, although my day has been officially ruined.

Harry- What? How? :(

Louis- Josh, my ex boyfriend, showed up at my door again today.

Harry- oh. Did he kiss you again?

Louis- No, actually, he was the one delivering my pizza.

Harry- I get it. Well, that must suck, Lou, Im sorry that happened.

Louis- Its okay, H, I feel better now. You make me feel better.

Harry- Awe, Im glad to hear that.

Louis- Anyways, what are you up to?

Harry- Im just drinking my smoothie, how about you?

Louis- Im eating my pizza, now. What kind of smoothie?

Harry- Only the best kind.

Louis- And that would be..?

Harry- Kale, duh.

Louis- Ugh, H thats disgusting. Kale?

Harry- Hey, its delicious!

Louis- Its disgusting.

Harry- Its healthy! I have to maintain a good weight for my job anyways.

Louis raised an eyebrow at the screen. Why would H have to maintain a good weight for his job? Isn't he just one of those people that travel a lot?

Louis- Why would you have to maintain a healthy weight?

Harry- Well, obviously its my choice, but being skinny and beautiful is nice. Plus, my manager basically tells me what to eat.

Louis- ugh, I bet you are beautiful.

Harry- I am.

He chuckled at the screen, obviously H wasn't an insecure person.

Louis- Someones a bit cocky, aren't they?