Chapter 5

*Harry's POV*
-
-
I awoke suddenly to a pain in my shoulder. I groaned loudly at the pressuring pain. Squinting my eyes, I looked up, realizing I had fell off my bed.

I slowly rolled myself up, and hobbled over to my closet, changing into some black skinny jeans, a band tee of some band Ive never heard of, and a bandana to keep my curls pushed back.

After I was dressed, I went down stairs, tripping on the last step, falling face first onto the ground, and making a very unmanly noise. This morning was off to an awful start.

After eating my whole grain cheerios, I heard a DING from my phone, signalling I got a DM from someone. I figured it was Louis, since he forgot to text me back last night, so I turned on my phone, marking the text as read.

@fuckingharry- Hey, H. Listen, Im so so sorry, I completely forgot to text you back last night. Its just, my roommate Liam came by with his girlfriend Sophia, and our best mate Niall came by with his girlfriend, Halley, and I wanted to spend some time with them so I forgot. Im really truly sorry, really.

@harryfan_123- Its fine Lou, really. It must get boring and all with them having girlfriends and you kind of third wheeling, yeah?

@fuckingharry- Yeah, sometimes, but not too much. Sophia and Halley are really sweet, and actually really cool to hang out with, so its actually lots of fun most of the time.

@harryfan_123- Yeah, I feel you. Anyways, I actually have something to tell you.

@fuckingharry- Okay? Should I be worried?

@harryfan_123- No! This is actually really good. So, how soon would you be comfortable meeting?

@fuckingharry- As soon as possible. I know we've only been talking for a few weeks, but they have been amazing. I think I like you, H.

I felt my cheeks immediately heat up, and I realized something. I like Louis, too. Although, I don't want to get into anything serious until we meet and he knows who I really am.

@harryfan_123- Oh Lou. I like you too. Although, I think we shouldn't try anything until we meet, you may not like me when you see me in person.

@fuckingharry- Yeah, I understand. Anyways, what were you wanting to tell me?

@harryfan_123- Oh, yeah. You know how I told you my job allows me to travel a lot?

@fuckingharry- Yeah, what about it?

@harryfan_123- Well, in two months, my job is bringing me to Doncaster! I'm gonna meet you Lou! And, if things go well with us, you know what I mean, Im thinking about moving to Doncaster!

@fuckingharry- Oh my god! You're lying! You aren't actually coming here, are you? I finally get to meet you, oh my god!

@harryfan_123- I know! I got lucky! I can't wait Lou! The countdown to July 7th starts!

@fuckingharry- I can't believe this H! Wow. Oh my god! I love you so much!

Did he just say what I think he said? Did he just tell me that he loves me?
I take the whole I love you thing really seriously, since I have had my heart broken by someone I truly loved. Then, it hit me, I love Louis too, I really do. Before, I could respond, he sent another text.

@fuckingharry- I didn't mean it like that. God, Im so stupid, I know you and I take this really serious. I shouldn't have said that, Im really, really sorry. Im just really excited.. 

@harryfan_123- Its okay Lou, really. Im excited too! I can't believe we are finally going to meet! I finally get to see you! You're so beautiful, Lou.

@fuckingharry- You don't sound too bad yourself, H. I can't wait! I have a countdown going and everything! I even have a place we can meet!

@harryfan_123- Woah, already? You move fast!

@fuckingharry- Yup, Im just really excited.

Before I could reply, I heard my phone  ring. Realizing it was Zayn, I groaned and answered the call.

"Yeah Zayn? What now?" "Well Harry, first of all good morning to you too. Second of all, theres been a change of plans, you don't get today off anymore, theres a Victorias secret fashion show this afternoon and you have to go take pictures with the models."

Ugh, I thought. If only he knew, I don't like boobs.

"Cmon Zayn, do I have to go? Im getting tired of seeing girls walking down a runway in their bras and panties." "Harry, its your job. You know you have to go. Now, hurry up and get ready, because we have to be there in an hour and knowing you, you're still in your pyjamas." With that, the line went dead, signalling he ended the call.

@harryfan_123- Hey Lou? Sorry for this, but theres been a change of plan. My agent says I have to go to some stupid show right now. I'll text you after, yeah? And I won't forget like SOME people do.

@fuckingharry- Yeah, okay. And again, sorry about forgetting. Bye dickhead!

I chuckled before responding.

@harryfan_123- Bye, Lou.

The countdown to July 7th begins.
-
-
Hey guys! Halley here. I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Its not as good as the original chapter, but I cant help it. I accidentally deleted the chapter right when I was finished writing it, and I couldn't remember the exact words to what happened. I know this is still pretty close though. Im having lots of fun writing this, especially with Raina, shes a lot of help. I need an internet friend man. Also, thanks for 110 reads! At least that was the number of reads last time I checked. I thought this was going to get maybe 10, so this means a lot.

I know many of you probably think Louis said I love you way to early, but think about it. Louis has never felt so much feeling towards a guy, he hasn't even really had a serious boyfriend, and he really loves Harry, the way we love the boys, or some of us. Since "H" is so much like Harry, cause he is Harry, he feels those feelings towards H, too. Also, he was just excited that the boy he likes is going to meet him soon, that he said it. It was kind of an in the moment thing.

Please vote, comment and suggest this to others? You don't have too, but you do what you want. Be free. (AAOOD3 reference)

Love you all! ~Halley