Chapter 7

*Harry's POV*
-
-
-
Today was the day. I had a feeling. It was like my mind was telling me that I had to come out as gay. I set it all up with Zayn. First I'll tell my parents, then Simon, then the press.

Honestly, I'm tired of telling people about this fake version of myself.
I'm tired of telling people time after time that I'm straight. I'm caught up in this huge lie, and it's time to tell the truth.

I'm meeting Louis in two months anyways, wouldn't they find out if they saw me touching him and kissing him, because I will definitely be doing that.

I walked into the living room, grabbing my iPhone 6, its the gold one, off the table and sitting down, swinging my legs up to rest on the once clean glass table.

Swiping on my phone, I click the calling app, and type in my mums number, knowing she always answers and shes almost always with dad. I click the call button, and listen to it ring for a bit. 

"Hello?" I heard my mum softly say from her end of the phone.

"Hey mum!" I replied.

"Oh, hi Haz. How are you? What have you been up too? Why'd you call?" "I'm good thanks mum, and I actually called because I need to tell you and dad something."  "Oh. Alright! Should I just put it on speaker then?" "Yeah, sure."

I heard my mum yell for my dad to come to the kitchen because I was on the phone and needed to tell them something.

"Hey, buddy! How's modelling going? Getting to take pictures with lots of hot women?" I heard my dad say through the line, I could tell I was on speaker, and I could hear my mum scolding my dad for saying that.

"Hey dad. Its going good. I have something to tell you guys. "Go for it!" "Okay, Ive never had to do this before, so I don't know how to do this. Ever since I was little, I knew. I didnt tell anyone about it though. No ones known all these years, until Zayn found out a few days ago. Is Gem there too? "Listening! Keep going bro." "Okay, well, Im just gonna say it I guess. Mum, dad, Gem, I-Im gay."

What I heard next, was not exactly expected. 

"I knew it! Des, you owe me 5 bucks!" I heard my mum yell. "Fine Anne, I kinda guessed he was too, just didn't wanna make assumptions, cause IM a good parent."

"W-what? You guys knew?" "Oh, honey, its parents instinct. We knew Gemma liked guys and girls months before she came out bi. We just know, your our babies, we love you both a lot. Haz, you know we accept you, why wouldn't we? You know we accepted Gemma."

"Yeah, I guess. Thanks guys, I love you lots. I'll come visit soon. Oh and do me a favour? Tell the relatives so I don't have too? I already have enough people I need to tell." "For sure, talk later Haz! Bye!" "Bye guys."

I hung up and grinned. That was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Im glad they accepted me, I had nothing to worry about. Now, all thats left, is Simon, because he's the one that will let the press know for me. I don't really have any super close friends that I need to tell who won't find out through the press, so its really only Simon.

Typing in Simons number, I held my phone up to my ear and waited.

"Hello, Syco modelling label here, how may we help you"? I heard Simon say through the phone. "Hey Simon, its Harry, I just had something I need to tell you. "Okay. Better not be quitting."

"No, no. I guess I'll just say it. I'm g-gay, and I don't really like doing all these shoots with almost naked girls. Im sorry."

"Oh. Okay, thats cool. Completely fine with me. I guess I'll let the press know so they can publish articles and things, and you can go in for an interview and things. Instead of photo shoots with almost naked women, we'll get guys, yeah?