Chapter 23

(Alright so I hope you don't hate me for this but I'm gonna start writing in third person, I know it's a sloppy change and all but writing in third person feels way more natural for me, please understand xx)
~
~
~
Harry's alarm started going off obnoxiously at 6AM sharp, making him groan and roll over onto his stomach, blindly reaching his hand over and moving it around until he found the plug and managed to pull it out of the wall, unplugging the small device.

He sighed and closed his eyes, trying his best to fall back to sleep but knowing he wouldn't. Harry was that kind of guy, once he's awake, he's awake for the day.

Harry whined and sat up, looking around the room, his eyes still partially closed, when he saw his phone light up from where it was charging on his table in the room, making him eye it suspiciously and stand up slowly, stretching and making his way slowly over to his phone, still half asleep, hoping it was Louis.

Once at the table he grabbed his phone, pulling it off the charger and squinting at it, turning down the brightness and rolling his eyes when he saw it was a text from Zayn. At 6AM, really?

Zayn- hey man. How's it goin? you've got a thing today, by the way. can you be at the studio downtown for 7:30? thanks. see you then.

Harry sighed and bit his lip, he's used to getting up to do a photo shoot early, but he's going to see Louis in two days and frankly he wanted to get as much rest as he possibly could before he went, because he knew he'd want to avoid sleeping as much as possible when there, wanting to spend all his time awake and alert with Louis, once he processed the fact that the guy he'd been talking to was really Harry himself.

Harry- yeah, I guess so. why so early Zee, you know I don't like early ones. It's fine, as long as you promise I don't have to work tomorrow considering it's the day we leave, in the afternoon and I need to pack.

Moments after Harry had sent the message, he got a text back, humming and smiling softly at how fast Zayn responded.

Zayn- Yeah yeah, quit complaining kiddo, last day of work. Wear something black, yeah? Natural, something you'd wear but I want you to wear something black. Talk to you when you get here, you'd better hurry.

Harry chuckled and nodded, sending him a small text back quickly.

Harry- you're already there? Actually, don't answer that, you're always ahead of the game. See you soon.

He then put down his phone and yawned softly, running his hand through his hair before going into his closet and looking around at all of his options, furrowing his eyebrows and putting his hand up to his mouth, his hip jutting out to one side.

Eventually Harry chose his outfit, which ended up being his old brown boots, which Zayn had told him to throw out multiple times but Harry refused, some black skinny jeans, classic Harry Styles move, a white button up blouse and a black jacket over top. To top it all off, he placed a fedora on his head, looking at himself in the mirror and humming in approval.

He walked over to his table and grabbed his phone and headphones, before leaving his room, closing the door behind him and walking downstairs. He turned on his phone and checked the time, seeing it was already 6:45, eyes widening at the time. He had to be there by 7:30, and it took about 15 or 20 minutes just to drive there.

Harry quickly pulled out his toaster, making himself a slice of toast with some peanut butter on it, eating it quickly and grabbing a banana to bring along with him, walking outside and locking his door.

Outside, he quickly took photos with the minimal amount of fans standing outside his phone, crazy for them to be there so early, before sliding into the back seat of his car, not in the mood to drive so early and smiled at the driver, closing the door and looking out at his fans, some of who were looking at selfies and crying, others watching him drive away.