Chapter 10

*Harry's Pov*

"So Harry, you just recently came out as gay, and the reaction has been great. But have you seen anything negative on social media and such?" the interviewer asks.

"Uh, I feel there is always going to be people that don't agree with their idol coming out, or being in a relationship. Just anything that can ruin the possibility of them having a chance with that person, so yeah I have seen some negative stuff, but I know that have so many more amazing fans that don't care." I sit back, crossing my legs.

"So now that you are out, is there any guy that you are into or that you want to say anything about?" Louis quickly comes to mind, but I obviously can't say his name, so I try to be as subtle as possible.

"Well, I don't really want to put him on the spot, but yeah, there is this guy that I have been talking to and I really like him. That's all I'm going to say." I blush, finishing the sentence.

"You heard it here, girls, Mr. Styles is interested in someone. Now, I'm expecting you to find out who this guy is." She laughs and I roll my eyes. People are always trying to find more out about my love life, there are just some things that I want to keep more private.

"Okay, last question Harry. Many of the fans wanted to know if you are going to be doing photo shoots with men now?"

"Umm, I don't know. This all happened pretty recently, so I haven't gotten to talk to many people about future shoots, and I'm taking a small break for about a week." She furrowed her brows, but continued. "Well Harry, it has been very nice talking to you and congratulations on coming out."

"Thank you." We both stand up, taking a few photos before I leave. Once done, my security gathers around me, knowing that I want to leave.

We walk out of the building, only a few fans being there, I thought there would be more. I stop to take pictures and sign some things. My fans mean the world to me so I just want them to be happy when meeting me.

"Uh, Harry, we should get going, there are more fans gathering." Paul says from behind me. I shake my head, following him to the car. I climb into the back seat, taking my phone out of my pocket sending Louis a text.

@harryfan_123 – Hey, love!

@fuckingharry – So first Lou and now love?

@harryfan_123 – You know if you're going to complain about the pet names then I wont call you them.

@fuckingharry – No, it's fine, I think they're cute.

@harryfan_123 – Is that so? Cause I have a lot more where that came from. Just wait till we meet, I will be calling so many different names and you're gonna blush and its going to be adorable.

@fuckingharry – H, stop, you don't know maybe, I won't want you calling me different names.

@harryfan_123 – Louis, stop, you know you want me to call you different names.

@fuckingharry – I mean...yeah. What can I say, I have only ever been in one relationship and it was short-lived.

@harryfan_123 – What do you mean? When were you with this guy?

@fuckingharry – Yeah, I have only mentioned him once. It's not a big deal, we were together for the first few years of collage, and then he moved for some unknown reason. I told him that I couldn't handle a long distance relationship, so we broke up. I have been over him for a long time, so you have nothing to worry about.

@harryfan_123 – Are you sure, I'm the only guy giving you nicknames right?

@fuckingharry – Well Niall and Liam do but they are like my brothers. They treat me like a baby, they always try to protect me from guys, they are always giving me stupid, embarrassing nicknames and they said that I have to be a virgin forever because there is no guy that is good enough for me. They are basically my mom in college, they have to approve every guy I date and want to befriend.

@harryfan_123 – Awe, little baby Louis isn't allowed to have sex cause his friends are too protective. Haha!

@fuckingharry – H, I will leave the convo.

@harryfan_123 – No, don't.

@fuckingharry – Awe, baby H doesn't want me to leave. Haha!

@harryfan_123 – That was cold.

@fuckingharry – Well don't sass the sass master.

@harryfan_123 – I hate you.

@fuckingharry – Right back at you, love.

@harryfan_123 – See, now you're using them too.

@fuckingharry – I'm serious, I will leave.

@harryfan_123 – Okay, I'm done. You're just cute when you get mad. I always picture you flustered and blushing, then you angrily texting me back. It's adorable.

@fuckingharry – Stop! You're making me red.

@harryfan_123 – See, I told you.

@fuckingharry – Shut up.

I look up, seeing the car pull up to a restaurant. "Uh, why are we here?" I say confused. "Harry you haven't eaten much today, you need to get some food in your stomach." "I've eaten to-" Before I can finish my sentence he sends me a look saying to get out of the car and get something to eat. "Fine." I huff.

@harryfan_123 – Hey, Lou I gotta go. I need to eat something and my, uh, friend is asking me to go out and eat with him.

@fuckingharry – That's fine, H. We'll talk later, yeah?

@harryfan_123 – Of course, love. Bye!

@fuckingharry – Haha, bye.

In seconds the door is opening and I am being led into a building, full of people, more than a few noticing me. Lets do this.

A/N – Hello! How are you all? Good I hope. Anyway are you guys enjoying carpool karaoke, I am. I'm probably going to watch it every day for the next 18 months. It's been three days and I miss them already, don't lie you know that you do too. But it's good for them. Okay, now it would be wonderful if you would check out Halley and I's Ig accounts. I will put them at the end of all this.

I hope you all like this chapter, please vote, comment and follow Halley and I! I will see you soon. Bye! Xoxo.

Halley's Ig ~ @//1dsnudes

My Ig ~ @//sweaterpaws.stylinson

~ Raina