Chapter 27 (I'm sorry)

Hey guys.. I would just like to apologize once again for the absence on this app.. as I said in an update my mental health sucks lately and I've been trying to come to terms with that.. but without further ado, please enjoy.
-
-
Louis squinted his eyes slightly as he adjusted to the darkness in the room, realizing how unfamiliar the bed felt. He exhaled a breath he didn't realize he was holding in and attempted to roll over, to spread out on the bed.

However, as he moved, he felt a large object laying beside him and his heart sped up, instantly thinking back to the day and the night that he had previously had, less than twenty four hours before.

He smiled a bit and felt around beside the bed until he finally found a small lamp, feeling for the small switch, and upon finding it, turning the light on.

He then immediately squinted his eyes once more, having to accustom to the newly found light, and breathed in deeply.

He turned his head to his left, staring over at the beautiful boy sleeping beside him. Harry had his lips slightly parted, revealing the tips of his teeth, and his curls laid across his face and head so beautifully.

He also had his shirt off, only sleeping in his sweatpants, showing off his nice little tummy and all of his perfectly drawn tattoos, and Louis looked back on the now fond memory of tracing Harry's tattoos until the man fell asleep.

Louis smiled genuinely, happily, for the first time in a long time. Harry was truly a piece of art, a masterpiece,

perfect.

He was, in Louis' eyes. Absolutely perfect. He was sure that the model was perfect in multiple other people around the worlds eyes as well, but it was just different when it came to Louis.

He couldn't believe that he was in a bed with the guy.

Harry Styles was his idol, his everything. His sun, his moon, and everything in between. How could he get so lucky as to not only meet the boy, but to be going on a date with him too.

Speaking of date, Louis had no clothing whatsoever at this hotel, it was all in his dorm room.. All he had was the clothes on his back.

He needed to get back to his dorm room, and he didn't want to just leave Harry there.

He got out of bed and whined as he stretched his arms and legs, going over to Harry's side of the bed and kissing his cheek.

"Harryyy, love, get uppp." He hummed and tapped him on his shoulder.

When he got no response, he tsked at Harry quietly and climbed on top of him, straddling his waist and tracing his tattoos once again, poking at his chest every so often.

Harry groaned a little and moved slightly, but not enough to make Louis get off of him, opening his eyes a bit before fully opening them and looking up at Louis, and then looking down at Louis' legs straddling him.

"Well, you're a nice first thing to see in the morning." Harry chuckled and reached up, putting his hand through Louis' hair.

"As are you. I need to go home, though, unfortunately. I'm sorry." Louis pouted and got off Harry, grabbing his phone and slipping on his Vans.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and frowned, "What? Why? What about our date?"

Louis smiled and giggled slightly, "We're still going on our date, silly. I need to go home, shower, and change. Then I'll drive back here, and we can go, okay?"

Harry nodded understandably and stood up, stretching before walking over to Louis.

"Okay, I need to get some stuff ready around here too, I'll see you when you get back?" He smiled and held open his arms.