Chapter 2

*Louis's Pov*

-

-

-

"Liam, come here." I yell to my roommate. "What is it this time, Louis?" He says walking over to my bed.

"Can you help me, I can't figure out this problem and my work is due tomorrow." He sits down across from me. He then takes the paper in his hands reading over the question. "Louis, this is your 3rd year of college. You should know this."

"You know, Liam, there's a reason I'm taking it again. And you know how much I hate math." He puts his head back, laughing. "It's not funny, if I fail it I have to take it again next semester and I can't deal with this anymore." I put face in my hands and take a deep breath.

"Come on." Liam stands up from the bed and walks to the door. "Liam, I still have a hell of a bunch of work to do." He sighs. "Yeah, but have been cooped up in this room for the past week, you need to get out."

"Liam."

"Please. Just for a bit." He puts his hands together so he looks like he's begging. I breathe out. "Fine. But when we get back you're helping me with all my work." The smile on his face couldn't have been bigger. "Deal."

I put all my stuff in a pile, leaving it to collect dust on my bed. I get up throwing on my jacket and stuffing my phone into my pocket. "Let's go."

We walk out of the room, my hands in my pockets. "So where are we going."  I turn my head to look at him. "Well, considering the fact that it's like 3:00 we are going to get some food cause you haven't eaten all day and frankly I'm starving." He's right I haven't eaten at all today. I've been so caught up in my work that I forgot food was even a thing and that I needed it.

"Anyway, how's your fan account going?" Yes, you heard him. I have a fan account, and it's for Harry Styles the world famous model I have no chance of meeting. So to fill that void I made a fan account that is honestly pretty successful. Within the matter of a few months I have gotten 5943 followers. I didn't think I would make it to 1000, so it was a really big surprise to me. The best thing though is that my followers all know that I'm openly gay.

"It's going pretty good, more people are commenting, and I'm gaining everyday. But wait, why do you even care, I thought you didn't even like Harry cause he's, as you say 'a stuck up snob'."

"He is." Liam says, playing with his fingers.

"Liam, you've never met him, you can't say that. He's..." I take a deep breath then continue. "He's a great guy, Liam. He cares about his fans and wouldn't hurt a fly." I smile, feeling my cheeks start to burn from happiness.  "But Lou, you can't say that."

I look at him, my brows furrowed. "Well, why not."

"Last time I checked, you've never met him either." I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. But he doesn't say anything either. So we walk through the small campus in silence until we get to an unfamiliar café. Liam and I sit down at a table right outside the doorway. That's when I feel my Phone vibrate in my pocket. I pull it out to see that I just got a new follower.

"Who's that?" Liam asks trying to look at the screen. "It's nothing, I just got a new follower." I slide my screen to the right, typing in my password. I quickly open my Instagram, clicking on the new follower, @harryfan_123, oh yeah. I remember, I followed this account this morning; I guess they're just following back.

I turn off my phone, placing it on the table. I look up, seeing a waitress walking away. "Was that our, wait what did you order me?" I look at Liam, slight worry on my face. "Yorkshire tea. I know you too well to screw up your order."

"How long do we have to wait for them?"

"About 10 minutes."

"Okay, cool."

I lean back in my chair looking around, the sun is shining and there's a cool breeze. It's quite beautiful if you ask me. I sit for a few minutes before my phone goes off yet again. When I look at the screen I see that I got a DM from @harryfan_123, the new follower. I click on user, answering.

HARRYFAN_123 - "Hi..."

FUCKINGHARRY [me] - "Hi! I'm Louis, how are you?"

HARRYFAN_123 - "I'm doing good, I'm H by the way."

FUCKINGHARRY - "Just H?"

HARRYFAN_123 - "Yeah, for now."

H? What kind of a name is H? Well I guess it doesn't matter. "Liam, Louis!" I look up, seeing our friend Niall walking over. Liam gets up, jogging over to him. He gives him a fist bump, telling me to come over. I look back down at my phone.

FUCKINGHARRY - "Hey listen, I am really sorry to cut this short, but my friend just stopped by, and I kinda need to spend at least a little time with him. I haven't been the most social this week, if you know what I mean?"

He answers back quickly.

HARRYFAN_123 - "Oh y-yeah, I get it. It's cool."

FUCKINGHARRY - "We can definitely talk later, though and I really hope we become good friends."

FUCKINGHARRY - "Me too."

I turn off my phone, placing it face down on the table. When I look up Niall and Liam are walking back to the table, their arms around one another.

A/N - Hi guys! Raina here [@sweaterpawsStylinson] and as you can see I have written chapter two. You have no idea how excited I am for this story. I've been wanting to write a Larry fic for a while now, and why not write with my internet friend. I am very happy to be writing this with Halley! [Thanks love]! I really want to see this story go a long way and hopefully it does. I can't wait to see what happens. And as I always say, please comment and interact with one another!

Any who, thank you all for reading. Please comment, vote and follow Halley and I. We will see you soon. Bye! 💘

~ Raina