Chapter 12

*Harry's Pov*

@fuckingharry - Hey H. I'm back.

@harryfan_123 - Hey, Lou! Who was it?

@fuckingharry - Actually, I need to tell you something, please don't be mad.

@harryfan_123 - I cant promise anything, but what's up?

@fuckingharry - That was my ex boyfriend Josh. He tried to get back together with me, but I told him I like someone else. He wouldn't listen, and he kissed me! I was so pissed, I even threw up.

@harryfan_123 - Oh. D-Did you kiss back?

@fuckingharry - No! The minute he pressed his lips against mine, I tried pushing him away, but he was too strong. I couldn't. I finally got him off when I kneed him in the balls.

@harryfan_123 - Oh okay. I've got to go, my agent called and said I have to go to work. We'll talk later, okay?

@fuckingharry - H, I'm sorry. Are you mad?

@harryfan_123 - Honestly? I don't really know right now. I need to think for a bit.

@fuckingharry - O-okay. Bye, love.

@harryfan_123 - Bye, Louis.

I place my phone on the table, and then bury face into my hands. How could this happen, how could Louis let this happen? I mean, does he even care how this would effect me, how it might effect our meeting? What was even going through his head? Should I ask him? Yeah I should ask him.

@harryfan_123 – Why?

He answers quickly.

@fuckingharry – Why what, H?

@harryfan_123 – How could let that happen? Why would let him kiss you, Louis?

@fuckingharry – Wait? You think that I just let this all happen? Did you not read what I sent you? He kissed me, I didn't even kiss back! I didn't want this to happen, H!

@harryfan_123 – But you did, Louis! You answered the door; you let him in! Why did you even let him in?

@fuckingharry – He said that he wanted to talk and I was okay with that. You have to know, H, that if I knew he was going to do what he did then I would have shut the door in his face.

@harryfan_123 – But you didn't Louis! Did you even think about how this would effect our friendship and us meeting in a month?

By now there were tears streaming down my face, but I didn't care, I was pissed.

@fuckingharry – You know, I just shouldn't have told you. If I didn't say anything then we wouldn't be fighting, right now and I wouldn't be drowning in my own tears. We would be talking about how I'm gonna see you in a month, but no. You're upset because my ex kissed me and I pushed him away!

@harryfan_123 – Louis, I am overjoyed that you told me, but it's the fact that it happened, okay. I like you a lot and I don't know how to deal with this! Maybe if you didn't let him in then you could have avoided getting kissed, yeah?

@fuckingharry – You know, H, I'm not going to sit here being told this stuff. You need the calm down. Text me when you got all your shit together. Bye, H. I'll talk to you later.

I turn off my phone, throwing it across the room. Bloody hell! What just happened? Louis and I just had a fight and I don't know how to feel about it. I just yelled at the person I potentially love and now I am here sitting on my couch not being able to stop crying.

"What did I just do?" I whisper to myself. I lay down, burying my head into the couch cushion. He's never going to talk to me again. That was his was his way of telling me to 'fuck off' and it worked. I just put him through so much pain, he is crying because of me. He is so pretty and I don't want him to cry.

Knock, knock

I hear a knock but I stay in my current position on the couch, a small ball. I the hear it again, not once but twice, then finally the door opens, which means it's Zayn, him being the only one who has key to my house. In seconds he enters the living room. Once he saw me, he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Oh my god, Harry. A-are you alright?" he walks over and sits down next to me.

I pull myself up and shake my head. "Zayn...I-I fucked up, bad and I don't know how to fix it. I hurt the person I care about most and I don't think he wants anything to do with me anymore. I can't handle that again." My lip quivers, more tears fall.

"Harry we've talked about this, you need to tell me exactly what happened." I shake my head, I am now crying even harder than I was a few seconds ago. My raven haired friend sees this and pulls me into him. I bury my head into the crook of his neck.

"Harry, shh. You need to calm down; you need to breathe." he runs his hand through my hair calming me down, but I do as he says.

I take a few deep breaths, and I stop crying. I then look at Zayn. "Now, you said you fucked up, that you hurt the one person you care for most. You think that he wants absolutely nothing to do with you now?" I shake my head, not being able to answer correctly.

"Well, I think you need to go see him and tell him how you really feel, as in you need to apologize." A lump forms in my throat. "Uh, that's the thing, Zayn, I've never met him."

His eyes widen.

"What?"

A/N – Yes, I know that this chapter is shorter than usual, but it's not too big of a deal. So... Louis and Harry had their first fight, but Louis doesn't know that he just yelled at his idol, Harry Styles. Wow, when I put it like that it seems kinda bad its not though...I think.

Now, I would to thank all of you pretty, pretty people for 419 reads. We are so close to 500 and that's amazing...well, you bunch are amazing. But it really does mean a lot to Halley and I and I don't think any language could express how thankful I am and how much I love you guys. So thank you again.

Please vote, comment and follow. We will see you on Wednesday with another chapter, but for now have a great day. Xoxo

Halley's Ig ~ @1dsnudes

Raina's Ig ~ @sweaterpaws.stylinson

~ Raina