Chapter 11

*Louis' POV*
-
-
I had just finished eating my coco puffs, almost choking on them. I was trying to scarf them down really fast so I could talk to H for a while.

I put my bowl and my spoon in the sink, remembering I will have to clean that up before Liam gets home tomorrow, or he will be pissed I haven't done any dishes yet.

Liam decided he was going to a gay bar, with our friend Sandy. Sandy has a wife, but he agreed to go with Liam. I don't know why Liam's doing this to be totally honest, Ive never went to a gay bar and look how I turned out.

After I was finished getting dressed for the day, and putting on one of Liam's snapbacks because I didn't feel like brushing my hair today, I sat on my couch, and eagerly turned on my phone, texting H.

@fuckingharry - Hi, H. How are you today? Are you busy? Its okay if you are, I just kind of wanted to talk to you since I'm not busy today.

@harryfan_123 - Hey, babe. No, Im not busy! And Im doing fine, thank you.

@fuckingharry - Bringing out all the pet names are we? Lou, then love, now babe? Two can play at that game, angel.

@harryfan_123 - Louis, stop, you're making me blush.

@fuckingharry - Oh okay, sorry baby boy.

@harryfan_123 - Louis.

@fuckingharry - Okay, okay, I'll stop. Now you know how I feel when you call me pet names.

@harryfan_123 - Yeah, yeah, be quiet. Anyways, what are you up to today?

@fuckingharry - Nothing that I know of, Liam went to a gay bar, you know cause he said he's done with girls after Sophia. So that leaves me all on my own. What are you doing?

@harryfan_123 - Nothing, I think. Sometimes my agent calls and says I have to go to work, but not often, so I think Im good.

@fuckingharry - Cool, that leaves the day for us to talk.

@harryfan_123 - Yep, finally, we have both been so busy lately, we hardly get to talk.

Knock, knock.

I groan out loud. I was having a wonderful time texting H, why did some idiot have to come and knock on my door, and who could it be?

@fuckingharry - Hey, I actually have to go, some idiot just came knocking on my door, Im a little pissed about it because I wanted to talk to the guy I actually like, but I gotta go answer the door, they wont stop knocking. I promise I'll talk after, yeah? Hopefully it wont take too long.

@harryfan_123 - Oh, okay. Talk later than, yeah?

@fuckingharry - H, Im really sorry.

@harryfan_123 - Its fine Louis, really. Bye Lou.

@fuckingharry - Okay, bye love.

I turned off my phone, and threw it on the table in anger. This is why I have a life proof case on it. Who in their right minds, comes knocking on Louis Tomlinson's door, on a Sunday, at like 9 in the morning? Nobody has that right.

However, I huffed, and stomped over to the door. Pulling it open, I said without looking, "What the hell do you want? Its a Sunday you idiot, you don't come to my door on a Sunday, especially not at 9 in the morning! Who do you think you are?"

I finally looked at the person, and my eyes widened in shock, and than narrowed in anger. My ex boyfriend, Josh, was standing there, looking at me timidly. I hate him, the dick cheated on me. Who does he think he is?