Chapter 24

Ahh guys I know I know I never update but school is so awful and time consuming
-
-
*third person POV*
-
-
Tomorrow. It is tomorrow. Harry and Louis, they're meeting tomorrow. Harry will finally get to see the face he'd slowly fallen for in person, and Louis will finally get to see who the heck is behind his so called "H".

Back in Louis' dorm, he was basically just having a moment. A moment he felt would never end. He was racing around his house, checking every nook and cranny, making sure everything was clean and there was not one crumb on the floor.

He then called the coffee shop and made sure that it was open the next day. It was quite silly of him to do honestly, as the place was open everyday, from 6am until midnight, unless it was a holiday, but this particular day was not. Louis just wanted to be one hundred percent sure, though.

Finally he looked through his closet and gasped over dramatically, running out of his room and into the kitchen, swatting Liam on the back of the head, to which he got a simple response of a groan, and then a sigh, and Liam turned and looked at him, one eyebrow rose slightly higher than the other.

"Liam, I have no clothes! We have to go shopping!" Louis gasped and dropped into a chair beside Liam, looking into his eyes.

Liam laughed, "Louis, you have too many clothes. If you didn't have any you'd be naked right now." He shrugged and took a bite of his bacon.

Louis sighed, "You know what I mean, idiot. Get ready, we're going shopping." He hummed and skipped away to get his things ready.

Liam rolled his eyes and finished his food quickly, getting ready and texting Niall to let him know where they were and to tell him to meet them there, and then meeting Louis in the car.

Louis started the car, buckled his seatbelt and turned up the radio, gasping and smiling widely when his new favourite song, 'Shoutout from my ex' by little mix came on.

"This is like, practically my anthem, Liam. Have you heard it yet? It's my favourite. I want to scream the lyrics in Josh's face" he hummed, bobbing his head along to the music

Liam laughed and nodded, "Of course I've heard it, you play it at home as loud as you can all the time."

Louis laughed and nodded, "true." He shrugged and began to drive to the mall.
-
-
About 15 minutes later they reached the mall, and Louis hopped out, "I don't know where to go first! Hot topic. We're going to hot topic." He shrugged and began walking

Liam nodded and followed him in, knowing that a day at the mall with Louis would literally last all day, and mentally preparing himself for about nine hours of walking and shopping.
-
-
Meanwhile, on Harry's side of things, he was hyperactively freaking out as well. He was running around his house, checking every room and every shelf, making sure he didn't forget anything. He would run to his bag and check, and then run through the house, grabbing things and so on.

Zayn, however, was just sitting on the couch, watching Harry with a smug and amused look on his face. Occasionally, if you were real taking notice, you could hear him release a small bubbly giggle as Harry ran past.

"You doing alright there mate?" Zayn hummed and bit his lip to hold back a chuckle, raising his eyebrows and looking over at Harry.

"No! What if I forgot something? What if I forgot to unplug things? What if I forgot to turn off lights? What if-" He rambled, but Zayn stopped him.

"You're rambling, Harold. I get it kid, you're excited. I am too, you know. I get to meet Li, he's so cute. I get to see his handsome face in person and I'm so excited. I'm just really good at obscuring it." He shrugged