Chapter 18

*Harry's POV*

I had just finished my job for the day, and went into my dressing room finally for some time to myself. I had just done a photoshoot for some magazine, I already forget the name of.

Today was actually a really nice photoshoot, since it was with guys, instead of women. Also, it was in actual clothes. Well, pyjamas, but thats still better than boxers, better than exposing myself to the world, yet again.

I had nothing to do really, so I decided to text Louis.

Harry- Hey Lou! Whats up?

Louis- Not much, Im just cleaning.

Harry- Are you okay?

Louis- What do you mean?

Harry- You never clean.

Louis- Well, you're coming in a month, and this mess will take a month to get cleaned up.

Harry- That bad eh?

Louis- uh huh. Oh, speaking of meeting, I have a meeting spot for us, I mean if thats okay with you.

Harry- Of course it is. Whats the place?

Louis- Its downtown here in Doncaster. Its a coffee shop, and Its called "Doncaster's coffee and Tea." I know, very creative. They have really good drinks though.

Harry- Oh yeah! I think Ive been there a few times! Okay, how about the time? Im coming July 7th, remember that.

Louis- hm, I was thinking lunch time? So, around noon?

Harry- Yeah, that works!

Louis- Great!

Before I could answer, I heard a knock on the door, and a quiet voice say 'Can I come in?', instantly realizing it was Zayn.

"Yeah, of course, you don't have to ask, you're my best friend."

He stepped in the room, swiftly shutting the door behind him.

I quickly texted Louis, letting him know I had to go, we said our goodbyes, and then I turned my attention towards Zayn.

"I uh, I kind of wanted to talk to you about something."

"Of course, whats up?"

"Well, first of all, I broke up with Gigi."

"What? Why? I thought she was the one for you!"

"Well, thats the thing. I realized, no she will ever be. In fact, I think a he will be. I never have had a connection with women that I seem to have with other guys."

"Wait, are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes, Harry. Im gay too. Ive always been way too scared to tell anyone, I just ignored the feeling. I thought dating girls would get those feelings to leave. God, Im such a bad person, Harry!"

He sniffled, and I looked at him to see some tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey. You aren't a bad person. You broke up with her because you didn't feel anything. It would have hurt more if you stayed with her, believe me."

"I guess you're right. Thanks, Haz."

"Anytime, Z. I love ya mate, you're like a brother to me, you can come to me about anything."

"Okay, well, theres just one more thing. Its kind of embarrassing though.."

"Lay it on me."

"Well, I don't exactly know how to kiss a guy. I mean, I know how to have sex, because its the same as with a girl, Im sure Id top anyways, but I don't know what kissing a guy is like."

"Its pretty simple, Zayn. Its exactly like kissing a girl, minus the lip chap and makeup."

"I don't know if this is too much to ask, but do you think we could uh, maybe make out? I mean, its just one time. And, I don't have feelings for you or anything, I promise, I just need to practise."

I thought about it for a second. Why not? I mean, Louis kissed Josh, right? He doesn't need to know this happens. Plus, its only one time, and we don't have feelings for each other, he's my best friend.

"Why not?"

"O-okay. Lets do this then?"

We closed our eyes, and I leaned in slowly, before our lips smashed against one another's.

It was a slow kiss, but not too slow. I had to lead Zayn. Our lips moved against each others, moulded together, almost perfectly in sync.

I tilted my head to the left, deepening the kiss a little bit more. We kissed some more, before my tongue was poking against his lips, begging for entrance

He allowed it in, and our tongues fought for dominance, mine winning. After a couple more minutes, we finally pulled away, and we took a deep breath.

"Wow, you were right. It is just like kissing a girl. Thanks, H. And remember, I promise you I don't have feelings for you."

I wiped my lips, and then replied, "Not a problem. See, you have nothing to worry about!"

"Yeah, I see that now."

"Anyways, any boys you have your eye on at the moment?"

"Actually, yes. I met him online, on Instagram, just like you did with Louis or whatever his name is. He likes guys too, don't worry."

"Oh yeah? Whats his name? Im your best mate, I need to know these details."

He cheeks changed from tanned, to a bright shade of reddish pink.

"His name is Liam, Liam Payne."

"Hm, that name seems oddly familiar. Can I see a picture of this guy you seem to fond over?"

He pulled up a photo on his phone of who I assumed was Liam, before turning it towards me. As soon as I saw the picture, my eyes widened.

"Thats him!"

"Holy shit."

"Whats wrong, Harry?"

"Thats Louis' best friend."
-
-
Hey everyone! Im back. I think Im going to stop updating every other day. Its just, it gets a little bit too stressful for me, and I don't have the time for it.

Also, Im really sorry about the kissing scene, for two reasons.

1: I cant write a kissing scene for shit.

2: Its Zarry, I know. Its just, we needed some action in this. However, there will be side Ziam in this book, because its another one of my main ships, because I mean they are my cuties and they are so fucking adorable together I think I might cry. Lmao I sometimes do, One Direction always makes me cry oops (Someone comment Hi and you'll be my friend).

Hope you all understand!

I hope you all had/ have a good day!

Halley