Chapter 6

*Louis' Pov*

-

-

-

It was about a week after H told me that he was coming to Doncaster and I couldn't be more excited. The thing is I haven't told anyone, especially Liam. If he finds out he will say that this is all too soon, that H might wind up being a 47 year-old guy that lives in his mums basement. But there is just something different about him. He seems so genuine and sweet, but there's also the fact that I have never felt this way about anyone before.

"Mr. Tomlinson, would you like to tell the class what you're thinking about, because whatever it is seems to have you pretty distracted." My teacher says waking me from my thoughts. "N-no, no miss."

"Then pay attention." Once she turns back around I take out my phone, opening the last conversation I had with H. It was this morning. He said that he had to go somewhere and that he would text me when he's done but it has been a few hours and I'm bored as hell, so text him.

@fuckingharry – Hey!

I wait a few minutes, no answer, which means he's probably still busy. I shove my phone back into my pocket leaning back into my chair. It was going to be a long day.

*Harry's Pov*

-

-

-

"Zayn, I don't see why I have to do this. I mean, shouldn't I have a say on whether I want to do this shoot or not?"

"Haz, I know that you don't want to, but you have to. Once this is over I'll give you a week off, how does that sound." I roll my eyes. "Giving me days off doesn't fix everything," I say walking into my dressing room. "In all honesty, I love my job. I just don't want to do a photo shoot with girls in their underwear, that's all." He furrows his brows. "What? Harry, you are a 22 year-old guy and you are telling me you don't want to pose with Victoria Secret models, what the hell is wrong with you."

"Yea, that is exactly what I'm saying and there is nothing wrong with it." It was now his turn to roll his eyes. "Forget it. Okay, so you need to put those clothes on. When you're done come meet me and the photographer in the room down the hall." I turn around looking at the clothes. It was literally a pair of black boxers. What the fuck even is this?

I quickly strip, pulling on the black under garments. I then cover the rest of my body with a robe that was hanging on my door. Once I was done I walk out of the small room and down the long hallway and into the room Zayn told me about.

Upon entrance my breath hitched. There were about 6 girls all in bras and panties. I shoot Zayn a look saying 'I'm going to kill you', before I'm being told to take off my robe. I do as instructed, taking off the robe exposing my many tattoos. I could almost feel the eyes staring at me. Within seconds the photographer is telling my to stand on the x in front of the camera. "Now, Harry, I want you to pose with each one of these girls. You will take a few pictures with each one. It will be over before you know it."

"Yeah, okay. Who is going first?" Suddenly all 6 girls start running to me. "Whoa, stop. We are going to take turns, so I suggest getting into a line." I say putting my hand on my hip. "Who put you in charge, Harold?"

"Shut up, Zayn. I don't even want to be hear and your making me so stop." He says nothing after that. From there we went, each girl taking a few pictures with me and some trying to get closer than they should have been. Frankly it was disgusting, but the worse part was that I felt guilty. Why? I have no clue.

After about an hour we were done. I quickly throw my robe on, exiting the room as quick as I could. I walk down the hallway practically jumping into my room. Since I already had underwear on I just slipped my jeans and t-shirt, not knowing where my other boxers were, it doesn't matter though, I have more at home. "Okay Haz, you need to calm the hell down. It was just a shoot." Zayn says walking into the room. "Zayn I don't want to talk about it." By now I was pissed, once again I have no idea why. Today just hasn't been a good day.

"Haz, something's going on. I'm not just your manager, I'm also your friend and I want to help. So please tell me what's going on." My fists clench, my knuckles turning white. I turn around to face the dark haired boy, his eyes widened. "Harry are you crying?" I bring my hand up to my face wiping the tears I didn't know had fallen. "Zayn, I-I'm gay. So today, doing this photo shoot was literally one of the hardest things I have ever done. I have never been put into this position and you just forced me to do it, knowing that I didn't want to."

"Harry, I am so sorry. If I had known I wouldn't have made you do this."

"That's the thing, Zayn, you didn't know, so you just thought that I was being weird. If I had told you then I wouldn't be here crying. Like I don't even know why I'm upset." He walks over towards me, wrapping my taller frame in his arms. "Harry you didn't have to tell me," he pulls away. "I mean how many other people know."

"One other person. My parents don't even know." He shakes his head, rubbing his face with his hands. "Come on, it's getting late." He gets up and I follow. We walk into the parking lot, I find my car quicker then expected, but I'm thankful. I just want to go home and text Louis, he always makes me feel better.

It doesn't take me long to get home. Once there I park my car, locking it after I'm out. I lazily walk into my collapsing onto my couch. I pull out my phone, but within minutes I was asleep.

A/N- Hello, lovelies! Hope you been having a good day! Now I know this chapter may not have been the best one from me but I did try. There was some, but not a lot of drama. And I am very sorry there wasn't any interaction with H and L. I wanted some but I was having a wee bit of writers block and hopefully next chapter will be in Louis' perspective. Harry just had some shit going on so I wanted to kinda write it.

I think I'm rambling...any way, hope you all enjoyed and I will see you on the 13th...I think. Correct me if I'm wrong. Pls vote, comment and follow. I will see very you soon. Xoxo

~ Raina