Chapter 15

(Watch the vid if you haven't)

*Harrys POV*
-
-
-
It was the day after I found out Louis blocked me.

I haven't been doing much since then, aside from lying in bed, crying, watching Netflix, and eating Ice cream. I know, thats kind of the typical thing a girl does when a guy dumps her, but it really is surprisingly soothing.

I haven't been on my phone since then either. In the time I have been off of it, Ive gotten about 50 phone calls and texts, most likely all from Zayn, but I know he will understand why Im not texting him back.

I don't really know why, but its actually been pretty hard not talking to Louis. While I was talking to him, over the past months, I have felt overjoyed. Louis gives me butterflies, even though I haven't met him. I have been a much happier person. I have gone out and done more things in life, I actually lived. Now, we aren't talking and that feeling was taken away from me. 

Maybe this was all a dream, maybe I was just drunk and thought he was or maybe I was seeing thing or something. Maybe Louis never blocked me. Yeah, I wish.

However, I found myself going on my phone, onto Instagram, to check. Maybe he has come to his senses, and unblocked me. So, I went to search and typed in his username, and waited for the moment of truth.

His account showed up.

I sighed in relief, and squealed in joy, all at the same time. I may have sounded like a dying duck, but at least im home alone. I instantly DMED him.

@harryfan_123 - Hey, Louis, can I say something?

I didn't think he would want to answer, but surprisingly he did, almost right away.

@fuckingharry - H! Oh my god, Im sorry. It was rude for me to block you, I shouldn't have done that. I was just pissed off at you and Im sorry.

@harryfan_123 - Its okay Lou, really. I deserved to be blocked. I was an absolute dick, and my attitude towards you was uncalled for. Im the one who needs to apologize. Im really sorry. I don't know if you'll forgive me, but please do, I haven't been doing well not talking to you.

@fuckingharry - Its okay, H. I forgive you. But really, I didn't want Josh to kiss me, if I knew he was gonna attempt to I wouldn't have let him come in. You cant be mad at me for that.

@harryfan_123 - I know, I made a stupid judgement. I don't know what I was thinking. Im really sorry.

@fuckingharry - I already told you, its okay. Im just happy to talk to you again.

@harryfan_123 - Me too, I was a wreck without you.

@fuckingharry - Is this gonna affect us meeting?

@harryfan_123 - No! I still have to come, and even if we fought, I still want to meet you. Besides, couples fight all the time, right?

@fuckingharry - Couples?

@harryfan_123 - You know what I mean, Louis. Hey, do you have a cellphone I can text instead? Its so much easier to talk to you instead of DM. 

@fuckingharry - Uh yeah, its +61 631 548 5790. Text me on there, yeah?

@harryfan_123 - Okay, be right back.

@fuckingharry - Okay, but you know to say be right back, you can just say brb, right?

@harryfan_123 - What does brb mean?

@fuckingharry - Never mind. God H, search these things up!

@harryfan_123 - Okay, okay! Be right back.