Chapter 19

*Harry's POV*

"That's Louis' best friend." Zayn looked at me confused. "Really?" He questioned. "Yeah. Lou's talk about him a few times. He's actually his roommate."

"Well that just means I get to meet Liam when you meet Louis. Should I be this excited?" By the smile he made I knew he was thrilled. "Yeah. Cause I feel the same way. I can't wait to see him." He furrowed his eyebrows. "Liam?" I laughed. "No, I was talking about Louis."

"Oh. Anyway how has your day been so far?"

"Well, I saw you earlier and then I came home, then I texted Louis and then you knocked on my door and now I'm here."

"Yeah sorry about just coming unexpected. I really just needed to talk." I put my hand on his shoulder. "It's cool man. I'm always here for you."

He gave a sympathetic smile. "Thanks Harry. Now I should be heading home. If I need you I will call." He gets up to leave. "And thanks again." Within seconds he was out the door.

It was just me, myself and I...well and my phone and my phone means Louis so just me, myself and Louis.

Harry - Hey, babe, I'm back!

Louis - Hey! So what took so long?

Harry - Louis, it didn't take that long...well I don't think it did.

Louis - I'm kidding. It's fine I don't mind.

Harry - LOUIS, GUESS WHAT!?

Louis - OH MY GOD, H! WHAT?

Harry - Zayn started talking to a guy...

Louis - Wasn't he with a girl, though?

Harry - He's about 99.9% sure he's gay, so he broke up with her, therefore he has started talking to a guy that you may or may not know.

Louis - What! Really? Who?

Harry - I don't know if I should say...

Louis - Come on, love, please?

Harry - Only cause you called me love. It's kinda...uh...your roommate Liam.

Louis - What the fuck! No...?

Harry - Yes! He told me himself.

Louis - So he gets to meet Liam when I get to meet you then?

Harry - Yup! And he's really excited about it too!

Louis- Awe! That's so cute!

Harry - I'm pretty cute too you know.

Louis - I bet you are, H. If only I had a picture to see....

Harry - Louis....

Louis - A boy can try.

Harry - I'm not gonna fight you there.

Louis - I mean, it's not like you would win anyway.

Harry - If I tried hard enough Im pretty sure I could.

Louis - No, you really wouldn't, trust me on this one, H.

Harry - Ah, but what you don't understand is, I would.

Louis - I really, highly doubt that. You see, Im amazing, H. And you? Well, you're you, thats just it.

Harry - I still think I would, Lewis.

Louis - Do you want to meet me, or not? Cause, I am one second from not coming to the coffee shop to meet you.

Harry - Okay, fine. But, only because I really want to meet you. I guess I wouldn't win.

Louis - That's exactly what I thought. See? I always win. Always. Never lost in my life. Not even in footie.

Harry - Footie? What in the world is footie, Louis?

Louis - Football, you idiot. I just call it footie, because thats what naturally comes to me. Don't judge me!

Harry - Im not! I would never ever judge you Lou, and if I did, it would be good things. You know why? Cause your perfect, in every single way.

Louis - H, you're just saying that. I haven't even met you yet. I feel like you might hate me once you meet me, and see the real me.

Harry - I would never hate you. Oh and, by the way, Im not just saying that. I may not have met you yet, but from what I have seen from us texting, you are perfect in all the ways I have seen, every side of you that you have opened up to me.

Louis - Awe, thank you, so much H, really. You really know how to make a person feel better.

I know, Ive been told. I should probably be getting to bed. I'm exhausted. Plus, its pretty late anyways. I might have to work tomorrow, but Im not totally sure. Even if I do, Ill text you tomorrow, yeah?

Louis - As always. It feels like a ritual to text you know, just something thats a part of my day. Even if I can't talk, I have to at least send you a text per day. Well, Goodnight H!

Harry - Yeah, it is like a ritual. It just feels right! Goodnight Louis, talk to you tomorrow, love.

I had to resist the urge to say I love you. I want to but I don't know if Louis feels the same yet...or even at all. I mean, it seems like we have that type of amazing connection, but I don't want to risk it. Cause, if I say it and e gets weirded out and never talks to me again, I might die. I guess I just have to hope and pray that he feels the same way.

A/N: Hello y'all. I have missed you so much. Halley asked me to write this chapter, and so I gladly did. I am v sorry that you have not heard from me in a while, I truly feel bad. But as Halley said I just moved and I just went back to public school. So basically a whole bunch of shit.

Anyways, I  hope all you enjoyed this kinda filler chappie. I really hope that I will see you soon. Bye! 💘

Halley's Ig - @1dsnudes

Raina's Ig - @sweaterpaws.stylinson

~ R