Chapter 25

A/N

I know I never have time to update and I do apologize for that but as of right now I'm selecting my high school courses for next year which is stressful and I have loads on my plate. I know you all want me to update all the time and I try as frequently as possible, but please try and be patient with me. Thank you loves.
-
-
-
Today.

Today was the day. The day everyone in the universe had been waiting for. Well, Louis and Harry anyway, but that counts, right?

These two boys, who had been texting for almost a year now, (I know, can you believe it?), have finally reached the day when they'll be able to embrace each other.

And let me tell you, were they ever excited.

It was that kind of excitement when it's mixed in with a whole lot of nerves. When you're so excited, but at the same time your stomach is running laps. When you can't wait, and yet maybe waiting one more day wouldn't be so bad.

Scratch that. Louis and Harry were so ready. They'd been talking for so long, and Harry just wanted to reveal his true identity, almost as badly as Louis wanted to know who his love was.

Louis, naturally being Louis, got up at 5 am, knowing he wasn't meeting up with "H" until 12. Louis never, ever woke up on time, let alone early, today was his first. So, when Liam woke up an hour later to find Louis doing absolutely nothing, (because what do you do at 5 in the morning?), he was actually quite shocked.

"Louis?" Liam groaned as he sat up in his bed, beside Louis' and noticed Louis sitting in his bed, staring off into nothingness.

Louis snapped out of his daze at that and looked over at Liam. "Huh? Oh, morning Li." He smiled and flashed a smile at Liam, even though he couldn't see anything, the sun hadn't come up yet.

"What are you doing up so early?" He whined and rubbed his eyes, yawning quietly and turning on the bedside lamp, looking over at Louis who he could now see was eating a box of Oreos, which made him roll his eyes.

Louis jumped out of bed and stood up, hopping from foot to foot around the open area of the room, "don't you know? H and Zayn are coming today! You should know that Li, it's exciting for you too. I swear, your mind is so old, you forget everything!" He chuckled.

Liam rose his eyebrow and sighed, "I know, Louis, that's why I'm awake now. You didn't have to wake up at 5 though!" He laughed and stood up, stretching out his limbs and walking over to Louis, patting his cheek, "you're my favourite idiot."

Louis smiled at him, and then realizing what he said, he crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows, "heyyy. Just because you're some magical genius doesn't mean I'm an idiot." He huffed and lightly body checked Liam with his shoulder, not making Liam even stumble.

Liam nodded and hummed, "yeah yeah. What have you been doing this whole hour, besides that?" He said, motioning over to the box of cookies on Louis' bed.

Louis shrugged, "Honestly? Nothing. I'll probably start getting ready soon because it's only six hours away! It'll take me forever to find the perfect outfit for a date with a perfect boy."

"What if he's like, I don't know, fat and ugly?" Liam laughed and shook his head, "at least I've FaceTimed Z."

"Shut up, Li. You even said yourself that Zayn reassured you that H is a perfectly advocate person to date, and that I will be fine. I believe him, shouldn't you?" He winked at Liam.

Liam blushed a bit and nodded, "I believe him, I was just teasing you."

Louis nodded and picked up his phone, "I'm gonna text H." He said and went into messages, pulling up their conversation.