Chapter 17

*Harry's POV*
-
-
-
I had just finished at my model gig, slipping into my pyjamas, and out of my modelling clothes. Or, should I say my boxers, since thats what they had me wear.

I just don't get it. Why do I only wear underwear in every photoshoot, including the ones Im not even selling them? Its not like thats all people wear. Have these people taken into consideration that maybe Im not comfortable only wearing boxers everywhere I go?

Really, you are lucky to even get a picture with me when I have my shirt on. Even Zayn's boss says when I go out, I should at least have my shirt off. I don't want to portray myself like that. So, I normally try to wear my shirt.

I wonder what Louis would prefer.

Louis!

I should really text him. I just remembered I told him I would text him after, I should probably do that now.

However, before I could even take a glance in the direction of my phone, I heard a banging on the door.

"Harry! Are you dressed? We need to go!" I heard Zayn call from the other side of the door.

"Yeah! Just one moment!" I called back.

I grabbed coat, slipping it on, and putting my phone into the inside pocket. Its a cool little inside pocket, and when I first bought the coat, I was actually quite fascinated about it.

Zayn suddenly came bursting through the door, yelling "Harry, we really gotta go! Lets go, like now!"

He was then lightly pushing me out the door, outside, and then into the car, making sure I got into it safely. He then hopped into the front drivers seat, and started to drive away.

Once I was settled in, I went into my coat pocket, and pulled out my phone. I was about to go on to text Louis, when I saw my phone was dead. Ugh, why does this always happen right at the wrong time?

The minute the jeep pulled into my driveway, I thanked Zayn, and quickly ran inside, putting my phone on the charger. I sighed in relief when I saw the apple sign light up, signifying my phone was turning on.

I was staring at my phone for what felt like forever, but it wasn't turning on. Finally, after what felt like hours, it did.

I scurried to go onto iMessage and text Lou.

Harry - Hey, Lou! Im done work for today, so we can talk now! 

Louis - Hey, H! How was work?

Harry - Oh, you know. Same as always. Work sucks.

Louis - Are you trying to make me think college is better? Cause, thats what Im kind of starting to think.

Harry - Nah, plus, we do completely different things.

Louis - Oh yeah! What do you do?

What am I supposed to tell him? I can't just tell him Im a model, he'll want to search me up, and he'll get way too suspicious.

Harry - Um, Im a dancer. Yeah, a dancer.

Louis - You sure? You don't sound so positive about that.

Harry - Louis, I think I know what my profession is.

Louis - Okay, okay, I get it now.

Harry - Great.

Louis - Anything exciting happen today?

Harry - No, not really. Its always boring, but its what I love to do, so Im gonna stick with it.

Louis - I love it.

Harry - Love what?

Louis - Your passion for your job. I think, everyone goes through rough patches in almost everything they do, but the fact that you still stick with what you love, is inspiring. Most people would just give up.

Harry - Oh, right. Thanks, I guess.

Louis - Don't mention it.

Harry - Okay. So, what are you doing now?

Louis - Well, I got classes off today, so Im just relaxing. Liam's gone, I think he's on a date with some guy he's been talking to on a website. I tried convincing him that he doesn't need a website to find a guy, but apparently he doesn't listen.

Harry - Yeah, he doesn't need a website. By the pictures you've shown me of you two, that man is not short of hot. He's on fire!

Louis - What am I, chopped liver?

Harry - He'll never be as beautiful as you, and you know that.

Louis - I know! I just wanted to hear you say it.

Harry - Louis!

Louis - What?

Harry - Why would you do that?

Louis - Maybe, because you made me admit that I liked you and say it out clearly, when you already knew I liked you.

Harry - Fair enough. You play a fair game, Mr. Tomlinson.

Louis - That I do. Hey, H? Ive been thinking.

Harry - Yeah?

Louis - You know how you said you're shy, so you cant FaceTime or anything?

Harry - Um, yeah.

Louis - Well, how about just a phone call? I mean, I only hear your voice, nothing more, nothing less.

Harry - Um, Im actually really insecure of my voice. Plus, I want to surprise you with my voice as well. I also have to go, Im getting tired.

Louis - Oh, um, well, uh, okay. Talk later than.

Harry - As always. Bye, Lou.

Louis - Bye, H.

I turned of my phone, setting it on the table, and deeply sighed.

Is he ever going to stop?
-
-
-
Hey everyone! Did you enjoy this chapter?

They are hopefully meeting, actually meeting really soon, and Im really excited about that. I think, once they meet we will just have way more interesting chapters, since they will be together, and Louis has to get over the fact that he has been talking to the real Harry Styles. We might have some filler, boring ish chapters on the way too it, but we need that.

I think we need the super important chapters to be at least a little bit spread out, to make sure the book isn't that short. We want the book to end up being super long, kind of like Confessions Of a Gay Disney Prince (props to Jay bc my fave fanfic writer in the history of fanfic writers), but a little shorter. If you haven't read that, go read it bc you'll really enjoy it.

We are aiming at this book being around 100 chappies (chapters), and then there would just be no sequel.

I hope you all have a great day/ night, and don't forget Ily all!

~Halley