Chapter 9

*Louis' POV*
-
-
-
My eyes widened. "What do you mean she broke up with up with you?" "I mean she broke up with me Louis! I don't get it, I thought I treated her like a fucking princess. She was my everything Louis. She told me its because she thought we were at the point where we either get married or call it quits and I am not in any way ready for marriage, so she ended it. I don't know what I'll do without her!"

"Aw Li, everything's gonna be alright, I promise. Hey why don't you try guys for a while, they are better, I promise." I chuckled. "Im kidding, don't take it seriously."

"Actually Lou, I think thats what I'll do. I am bisexual after all. Its time I get creative with the liking boys side of me. I'll wait maybe a month or two, but not to get over Sophia, honestly Im over her already."

"Thats perfect timing, because something big is happening to me around then too. I guess its time to tell you." "Sure, Lou. You can tell me anything, you know that. "Yeah, but I think you might get a little mad. Promise you wont yell?"

"Promise."

"Okay well, you know how I've been talking to a guy on instagram, named H, for about two or three months now?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, in about two months, his works bringing him here to Doncaster, and I'm gonna meet him! Don't be mad, I really like him, I can't wait, Li!"

"Is this why you wanted me to go see my parents that week in July?"

"Yeah. Thats our week off anyways, isnt it? Its not like your missing school. Plus, we graduate in August so its whatever, right?"

"Yeah, I guess, but be careful, alright? You never know, this person could be a fake, I know you have strong feelings for him, but please be safe, yeah?"

"Yeah, I will. Thank you Liam, for being so understanding. I love ya mate."

"Love you too, Lewisssss."

"Don't call me that, Liam! Unless, you want me calling you Lima bean again."

"Okay, no. Sorry, I love you too, hedgehog."

"I guess that will work, cause you aren't gonna stop."

"You're right, Im not. Hey, Im going to Mc. Donald's with Niall, you wanna come?"

"Sure, I haven't been spending some time with you and him lately, just let me text H, and let him know I wont be on until later, I'll meet you in the car in 20, I need to get ready too."

"Okay, but you don't need to look good, we are going to Mc. Donald's, not Wendy's, Niall insists."

I chuckled softly then grinned at him. "Mc. Donald's is better anyways. I'll be out soon." I winked at him.

"Shut up, Louis. Wendy's will always be better." Liam said before walking outside.

I turned on my phone and logged on to Instagram, texting H real quick and letting him know I won't be on until later that night. I instantly got a text back, saying that was okay because he's at work. Turning off my phone, I walked to the bathroom to do my hair.

After styling my hair up into a quiff, I walked out into my bedroom, to decide on my outfit. Looking through my drawers, I decided on some black skinny jeans, just like Harrys, my white vans, and my Harry sweater. Slipping on a beanie, I quickly ran outside, hopping into the passenger seat beside Liam, and he started driving.

Reaching Niall's house, we pulled into the driveway, and honked the car horn at least 10 times. After a good 10 minutes, Niall finally came out of his house, stumbling and finally on his face, as Liam and I snorted from laughter. He picked himself up, dusted off his pants, and ran to the car, hopping in and slamming the door shut.