Chapter 20

*Louis' POV*

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I sat up suddenly and groaned, looking at my alarm clock. 5:30AM. Yup, thats the time I have to get up at for classes.

I really hate college. My alarm clock just awoke me from my amazing dream of H revealing himself to me. I can't wait until we meet, I just have to wait 2 more weeks.

Liam wasn't in his already made bed, but I heard him humming to himself in the kitchen. He's actually an amazing singer, but he won't listen when I try to tell him. Its a compliment from me, I would take it, I don't compliment people often.

His classes start soon. Ive got to tell him that Zayn's coming here now, before he leaves for his first class, and I forget to tell him altogether.

"Hey Liam?" I croaked out, my voice raspy from my sleep.

I heard his boots tapping against the floor before he appeared, smiling at me.

"Hey Lou, whats up?"

"Okay, so you know how H is meeting me in a couple of weeks, like he's coming here to Doncaster?"

He nodded his head in reply, motioning for me to continue.

"Well, he of course has a manager, right?"

"Mhm, Im listening."

"Okay, well his manager is maybe, well not maybe, one hundred percent, the guy you've sorta been talking to this past while."

"Zayn?"

"Yep! He's also coming with H when H comes!"

"So I get to meet Zayn?"

"You bet! Now, start planning! We should meet each other separately, so its more intimate, yeah?"

"Yeah, of course! Oh my god Louis, thank you! Thank you so much! I love you man."

"Right back at you, Li. Now, get to your class!"

"Oh right! Im gonna be late, shit!"

With that, he grabbed his bag, and scurried out the door, happiness spread throughout his body, door slamming slightly behind him.

Well, I might as well get ready for my classes too, they are starting in like 20 minutes.

I slipped on my Twenty One Pilots band shirt, black skinny jeans, vans, and a beanie, before brushing my teeth, putting my hair up in a quiff, before grabbing my things, and leaving our dorm, locking the door behind me.

Classes were the usual, as always. Boring, couldn't be worse. Ugh, you don't understand how happy I am that this is my last year of college.

Suddenly, I was snapped out of my thoughts by my teacher, the cranky 80 year old lady really getting on my nerves.

"Louis! Louis! Pay attention, right now! Okay class, make sure you do pages 312-327 tonight. Don't complain, or you can do 10 more pages as well."

Ugh, this is why I hate her. Standing up, I grabbed my text book and walked out my last class of the day.

Once I got home, I ordered a pizza, asking them to deliver it to my place, to lazy to go anywhere.

I decided I would text H, since I had nothing better. No, really, theres nothing you can do that would be better than talking to him.

Louis- Hey H!

Harry- Hey Lou! How are you?

Louis- Im great, thanks. How are you?

Harry- Same here.

Louis- I told Liam about Zayn coming today.

Harry- Oh yeah? What did he say?

Louis- He was so happy! He just kept saying thank you, and that he loves me.

Harry- He only loves you as a friend, right?

Louis- Of course, H. He's my best mate, theres nothing to be jealous of.

Harry- I know, I just can't help it.

Louis- Hey H?

Harry- Yeah?

Louis- Two weeks, babe. Two weeks and we will be together.

Harry- I know, love. Im counting down the days.

Louis- I just can't believe it, you know? I feel like Ive been waiting years for this.

Harry- Me too. Im so happy.

Louis- Me too. I think Im the happiest Ive ever been in my life. Thats because of you.

Harry- Awe, Lou. No it isn't, don't say that.

Louis- But it is. You make me so happy, like you can just cheer me up whenever Im down.

Harry- I feel the same way.

Louis- This past year, talking to you has been truly amazing.

Harry- I know. Ive been loving it.

Louis- Me too. Forever and always, okay?

Harry- Okay.

Louis- Oh god, H. We're turning into the fault in our stars.

Harry- Hey. I like that movie!

Louis- I do too.

Harry- Twinsies!

Louis- Oh my god, please don't ever say that again, please.

Harry- Fine, you got it. Anything for you.

Louis- You're so sweet.

Harry- I know.

Louis- Well, someones being confident.

Harry- Im kidding.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door,  and I remembered I ordered pizza.

Louis- Hey H, Ive gotta go, my foods here.

Harry- Okay, bye Louis.

Louis- Bye.

I ran too the door as the person knocked again, and opened it, still looking down.

"Hi, uh, that'll be 8.50 please."

I knew that voice anywhere, my body instantly froze, and I gulped before looking up, seeing that familiar face once more.

Josh.

Hey all! Halley here. I hope you liked this chapter. I just thought I should put some drama in so these chapters leading up to them meeting aren't boring.

Speaking of which, they meet in 5 chapters, are you excited? I am tbh. I have the chapter all set up and everything.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and you guys should drop your kik here so I can talk to you.

My Kik- halley6016

My Instagram- 1dsnudes

Raina's Instagram- sweaterpawstylinson

Talk later!

~H.