Chapter 8

*Louis' Pov*

-

-

-

Ring, ring, ring.

I wake up to the sound of my Phone going off. I quickly look at the time; it read 8:30. Who the hell would be calling me this early on a Saturday? I take my phone, answering it. "Hello." I say, my voice raspy. "Well don't you sound cute with your morning voice."

"Umm, who is this." I close my eyes, lying back down. "You should know, Louis. We were dating for a while." My heart stopped beating as soon as I heard those words. "Josh?" "The one and only." I sit up. "Why the fuck are you calling me? We haven't seen one another for a year and a half. The all of a sudden you decide to call me. You can't do that shit."

"Well I was thinking that maybe we could meet up, and try to start all this over. I miss you boo bear."

"Listen, it was good while it lasted, but I'm not interested. I like someone else, anyway. I'm sorry." I really was, but I couldn't do what he wanted. I like H, and we are going to be meeting and there is just something telling me that he's not gonna want to go back home, and I wont want him to either. "Josh, I really hope you understand." "Yeah, it's cool. No worries." With that he hangs up, not even saying goodbye.

I lay back down, but I cant go back to sleep so I send H a text.

@fuckingharry – Hey, you up. I want to talk.

@harryfan_123 – In any other situation I would not have answered, but since it's you, it's okay.

@fuckingharry – Awe, that's sweet.

@harryfan_123 – Shut up.

@fuckingharry - Anyway, I, uh, I got a call from my ex a few minutes ago and I thought I should tell you.

@harryfan_123 – Do I need to beat people up or?

@fuckingharry – Haha, no. I just wanted to tell you.

@harryfan_123 – Well, what did he want?

@fuckingharry – He wanted to try and 'start over'. But I told him no because I like someone else.

@harryfan_123 – And who may this person be, the one you like I mean?

@fuckingharry – H, come on, you know.

@harryfan_123 – Yeah, but I want you to say it.

@fuckingharry – No.

@harryfan_123 – Please...? For me?

@fuckingharry – Fine, its you.

@harryfan_123 – I know.

@fuckingharry – You cocky little shit.

@harryfan_123 – I'm taller than you though.

@fuckingharry – You don't know that. You've never seen me in person.

@harryfan_123 – Lou, how tall are you?

@fuckingharry – I'm 5'9.

@harryfan_123 – Yeah, like I said I'm taller.

@fuckingharry – How tall are you H?

@harryfan_123 – I'm 5'11, 6 foot with my shoes on.

@fuckingharry – Just like Harry. It's so cool how you two have so many things in common.

@harryfan_123 – Yeah, I suppose it is.

@fuckingharry – So, have you seen Harry's most recent interview where he talks about coming out?

@harryfan_123 – Yeah, why?

@fuckingharry – I was just curious. But I am so unbelievably proud of him cause I know how hard coming out can be. It must have taken him so much courage; he's going to inspire so many other people to come out.

@harryfan_123 – You think?

@fuckingharry – I know.

@harryfan_123 – Louis?

@fuckingharry – Yeah?

@harryfan_123 – I can't wait to meet you.

@fuckingharry – I know! Neither can I, I am literally so excited. We are going to do so much.

@harryfan_123 – Have you been planning?

@fuckingharry – Yea I have. You are going to stay in my dorm, there's an extra bed because the room is made for 3 people but there are only two of us.

@harryfan_123 – I will gladly stay with you, but what about Liam? That's your roommates name right?

@fuckingharry – Well he is going to stay with his family for a few days and he shouldn't mind. Anyway, you never told me how long your staying.

@harryfan_123 – I'm staying however long work needs me there, but if you want I can stay a few days longer.

@fuckingharry – Really?!

@harryfan_123 – Yeah! I'm 22; no one can tell me that I have to go home.

@fuckingharry – Good point.

Knock, knock.

I roll my eyes getting up from my bed, walking to the door. "Who the hell is it this time?" I open the door, but what I saw I didn't expect. Liam was stood there, tears running down his cheeks. "Liam what wrong? Wait were you not here last night? Where were you?" he walks into the room, sitting on his bed. I walk over to my bed, picking up my phone.

@fuckingharry – Hey H. I got to go. Liam just came knocking on the door in tears.

@harryfan_123 – Oh, okay that's cool. And tell me how he is later, yeah?

@fuckingharry – I will.

I walk over to me best friend sitting next to him on the bed. "Hey, Liam. Look at me, what happened. Why are you crying?" he looks up at me with tear filled eyes. "Sophia broke up with me."

A/N: Hello loves. I know you might hate me right now, but I made this happen because of the plans Halley and I have further into the book. So don't worry, our little lima bean will not be sad forever. Anyway, how have you all been and I was right, it is the 13th. I just don't trust my counting skills and dates. Now, I would like to thank you all for 246 reads, I know that may not be a lot to some people, but it is a lot to us and it means the world. Neither Halley nor I thought that we were going to get this many reads this quick. It's insane but it means so much!

And it's today is the boys last performance. I am not okay, but life goes on. [I'm actually crying tho]

Please vote, comment and follow. Now Halley mentioned in the last chapter her account on Instagram and I would like to do the same, my name is @//sweaterpaws.stylinson and follow back fan accounts. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and we will see you very soon.

~Raina