Chapter 26

GUYS YES HI I KNOW I HAVE NOT POSTED IN LIKE A KAJILLION MONTHS DONT HATE ME
-
-

When Louis woke up, he was lying in an unfamiliar, but super comfortable bed. He looked around confusingly at the new space, coming to the conclusion that he was in a hotel room.

Oh, who was he kidding, this thing was huge. Hotel room? More like apartment. This place was bigger than his dorm room for gods sake!

Why was he here? What happened to him? The last thing he remembers was...

Oh.

He had to be dreaming, right? He had to be dreaming when he saw Harry Styles standing in front of him at that restaurant.. he had to be dreaming when Harry knew his name.. and he had to be dreaming when Harry had told him that he was the infamous "H"

He just had to be.

So, when the exact bodyguard who had stood outside of that restaurant and only allowed Louis in when he said his name, he figured he had to be dreaming again.

"Oh, look who's awake." The man smirked at Louis, tapping his jawline with his first finger, "hello, Mr Tomlinson."

Louis squinted his eyes and looked up at the rather handsome man, taking in all his features and sighed, "I'm dreaming, aren't I." He shrugged and pinched his arm, wincing slightly. "Aren't I?"

The older man chuckled before snorting and covering his mouth, "you're not dreaming, Louis. This is real. Reality." He shrugged and handed him some pain killers and a glass of water before walking away.

It was at this moment Louis realized how much of a throbbing headache he actually had, probably the outcome of the fall he had when he fainted.

He reached over to the glass and put the pills in his hand, tossing them in his mouth and drinking the water, swallowing them quickly like a champ.

He finished his water, setting the glass down on the bedside table and looking around a bit more. He noticed a suitcase on the floor by the wall closest to the bed, and some clothing hanging out of it.

Focusing more on the clothing, he recognized some signature white t-shirts, some black skinny jeans, and some nice Calvin Klein boxers.

Those things are expensive, that specific kind. The person who owned those must have some money, and must look sexy as hell in them too.

Maybe this was all the bodyguards, maybe it was only that guy, who's name he know knew was Payton, that was here at this hotel. Maybe..

"Maybe, you're wrong love."

Louis gasped. He didn't realize he had been thinking out loud, but he recognized the reply came from, he recognized that voice anywhere.

"H-Harry?" He stuttered and turned around slightly. "H-Haz? Is that really you?" He turned fully and his eyes widened, Harry standing there in nothing but his jeans.

Harry smiled softly and nodded, biting his lip, "It's me, Lou. Harry, Haz, H. Whatever you wanna call me. It's really me, babe" he whispered and looked into Louis' piercing blue eyes.

Louis stared back into Harry's beautiful green orbs, the ones he's become familiar with in photos for years, now.

He stood up and teetered back and forth on his feet a little, "C-Can I hug you?" He whispered and blushed a bit, looking down.

"Don't you ever ask me that again." Harry hummed and stepped a single step towards Louis, "because my answer will always be yes. I will always want you in my arms, no matter where we are, who we're with, or what time of the day it is"