Prologue

WARNING : THIS IS THE DRAFT VERSION. IT IS NOT EDITED AND WILL REMAIN THIS WAY. AND DUE TO MULTIPLE PLAGIARISM PROBLEMS, CHAPTER 35 HAS BEEN SHORTENED!

In a world where hunters are taking over, hired by the government to rid of all otherworldly creatures on this earth, werewolves are on the verge of extinction and vampires are barely in existence.

Hundreds of werewolves were killed in the course of one night.

Silver and mercury was their death trap.

Nothing could be done, not even the strongest Alphas could take on the Hunters that chased after their kind.

Packs are hidden within themselves, taking extreme precautions in order not to be the next target.

After taking the brunt of the last attack on their kind, the reputable Silver Moon Pack was desperate for a turnaround.

Their last resort came in the form of one woman, the Alpha's Breeder.

She was known to be capable of birthing an army of sentinels and warriors, chosen by the Moon Goddess herself to save their kind.

That is, if they find her.

With time running out, will Alpha Eros Hall of the Silver Moon Pack find his Breeder or will his pack become eliminated just like the rest?

.

.

.

Welcome to the start of this journey everyone! I am extremely excited about this story. It's been running around in my head for a while now and finally I managed to put it on paper. Just a couple more drafts and this show will be on the road :)

Add this to your library and follow me for more werewolf stories :)