Six : Personal Breeder? Hell No

Kent glanced back at me, dark eyes glowering before he smirked rather evilly in knowledge of my looming future.

I would have definitely stabbed him with something or choked him the way he had choked me if I have the chance to do that in the future.

It wouldn't be me to let him go unscathed.

"This is your punishment bitch," he said tauntingly with a mocking curl of his lips while the other werewolf next to him smirked with eyes leering in my direction.

Both seemed rather pleased at my just 'punishment'.

"What do you mean?" I breath out, eyebrows curved as I tried to get him to give me some information. Albeit, I felt like I knew what they were referring to.

"You're going to be my Alpha's little breeding bitch. A cheap little whore who will spread her legs at his command," he finally replied.

"Screw you," I hissed out through the cracks of my teeth while my lips were curled into an ugly snarl. My blood was boiling in my veins at his words.

"My Alpha will be doing that," he smirked, "After all, when you turn off all the lights, every woman looks the same."

I sneered at him, anger making my chest warm and tight with displeasure. The hopelessness of the situation was giving me extra bravado at the moment and Kent seemed hell bent on making me uncomfortable, completely content that I was glaring at him with all I had.

Bastard.

"Doesn't your Alpha have a mate?" I asked, lips pursed when he smirked in response. The Alpha looked to be quite older so I imagine that he must have been mated.

"He does. In fact, you'll get to meet our Luna very soon. Beautiful she-wolf with everything that you don't have, except for that miraculous womb that is." His words shut me up immediately, making me want to throttle him with my bare hands and that still wouldn't be enough to curb my anger.

And here I thought werewolves were supposed to be monogamous creatures.

From what I have learned, werewolves had only one soul mate, unless something unfortunate happens to that soul mate.

Once they reached a certain age of maturity, their inner beast would be able to recognize that soul mate and they would consummate in some sort of mating ritual of the wolves.

Their mate bond would make them unable to cheat on each other. The male won't even be able to touch another female without feeling anything other than disgust and self hatred.

So what the hell was wrong with their Alpha?

If this Alpha thinks that I was going to lay down and spread my legs just to pop out a dozen or so kids for him than he must be a psycho who needs to be locked up far far away from here.

That's not going to happen.

Ever.

Before long, they both turned, when I chose to ignore their taunting, and left the room after throwing this evil smirk my way as if I even care.

I wanted to get the last word in but they had already slammed the door shut with a slight muffled clicking sound that indicated that the door was, once again, locked.

At their leave, my fingers immediately went to my mouth as I gnawed on the raw and dry cuticle.

I remember that Amy had once interrogated a couple of werewolves before in the past.

She said that one of them had said something about an 'Alpha's Breeder'.

A woman, sent by the Moon Goddess, that would save their kind from extinction.