**Seventeen : Enthralled

"Don't I have a say in any of this?" I worriedly asked. My hands immediately come up to cover my chest but he was just a tad bit faster.

Eros' fingers caught my wrist and manipulated my arms until they lay above my head, forcing my back to arch upwards. The sparks scattered all across my flesh with an aftermath of tingling heat that makes my stomach tighten in response.

At this position, my breasts jutted upwards for all to see.

The t-shirt could barely cover anything up and I knew he could see what I have been trying to hide. Eros' eyes drifted from my own eyes down towards my breasts and I could feel my face burn like the sun.

If my boobs could blush they would probably be blood red right now. 

At the initial glance, Eros' eyes darkened to a deeper shade of blue, pupils quickly dilated. I felt as if his facial features became sharper and more animalistic the longer he stares at my breasts.

"There is no pretending, mate. Your only option is to accept me as your mate and Alpha. Or...I could find other pleasurable ways to persuade you." He finally drawls out the words in a very husky seductive tone.

I find myself held captive to every single thing that leaves his lips.

Eros' sex appeal was no joke, especially for a person that has no experience whatsoever like me. Other than seeing fake replicas of an intimate union between the two genders on the TV screen, I have no other prior experience with a man, especially one of his caliber.

I do know the scientific procedure of how both genders perform coitus but applying it to myself seemed to be really hard to swallow.

I suppose having hands on experience is a lot more eye opening than book experience. Yet I'm not too sure if Eros and I being the specimens would be a good idea.

"It has taken me far too long to find you. How could I let go of you?" he rumbled softly as if in contemplation, "How could I reject the best part of me?" 

His voice is deep and velvety with a husky undertone that seems to become even more heated with every word he speaks.

And I find myself completely enthralled by his longing tone of voice.

It's really hard not to wave the white flag and just admit defeat but I didn't want to throw in the towel so easily.

I know that I'm being completely stubborn and prudish but this is my life and freedom that is being gambled!

There was too much to lose in the end. I'm scared of following the same exact road my parents did.

My lips purse and I manage to free a hand from his.

I'm assured that he let me because there is no way that someone of his physical stature would even let the prey move from his grasp.

With a push against his naked chest, I attempted to move him off of me but he didn't budge in the slightest. 

In fact, Eros moved even closer until our chests touch, head tipped downwards until there was barely a hair between our faces.

Automatically, my cheeks started to heat up when the tips of my breasts rubbed against the hard muscles of his chest. My jaw clenched tight at the sudden tingles that erupted from such a sensitive area. 

I swallowed down the urge to panic as a strangled moan almost made way out of my throat. 

Eros seemed to be amused by my feeble attempts to dislodge him.

"I will give you time, mate. But it does not mean I will stand by and watch you without attempting to...entice you," he rumbles out with this sinfully erotic voice that causes my heart to stumble a beat.