Announcement : Read Ahead

Hi everyone!

I've recently teamed up with Inkitt and will be posting new updates on Inkitt before posting them on Wattpad. They have offered to compensate me for introducing new readers there so please consider downloading the app! I will still be posting on Wattpad, don't worry!

If you want to read ahead for FREE then please go to my profile and click on the link in my about section or follow the instructions if you don't want to download the app.

Thank you :)

Instructions :

1 - Click on the link in my profile on the about section.

2 - It should send you to the app store. From there, download the app.

3 - After it finishes downloading, go back to Wattpad and click on the link again and it should send you to my profile where you can read the next chapter.

For those who don't want to download the app or don't have enough space on their phone follow these instructions.

1. Open your web browser on your phone/computer.

2. Enter www.inkitt.com on your address bar or search it up on Google or any search engine.

3. On Inkitt's search bar, enter The Alpha's Breeder and you should be able to read all the chapters!

Here's a snippet of Chapter 46 : Knockout that is already on Inkitt! I hope to see you there :)

Snippet :

This room had the typical setup used for most higher up labs.

There was a computer monitor within hands reach to the right of my body. A monitoring device was set to the bottom of my feet, and next to it was 2 metal trays filled with different types of surgical instruments.

Further back against the wall was a set of cabinets with a sink attached.

Out of everything I saw, the only thing capable of hurting her quickly and effectively would be the scalpels. But the scalpels were on the metal trays and Candy happened to be standing right next to it.