Chapter 1

Beyond proud and excited to start the sequel y'all :)! Vote and comment. Love y'all! 💜

2 Months Later

Shay POV

"What did I say nigga?" I said through clenched teeth in Carter's ear as I laid on him with my arm wrapped around his neck. I was laying on his back while he was on the ground.

He chuckled his sexy, deep laugh as he grabbed my leg and flipped us over while being extra careful not to hurt me.

I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist. I than readjusted my arm that was wrapped around his neck while his huge muscular back was infront of my face.

We were wrestling because he didn't give me a kiss when I went for one when he got here.

He loves to fuck with me.... 😌

He was gone all day because he was doing yard work for Koree. I was running errands all day also and I came home to this nigga not even giving me a kiss.

"Give me my mothafuckin kisses" I said in his ear, trying to sound serious as I smiled.

I cracked my cover and giggled.

Dammit.

I laughed again but uncontrollably this time.

He licked my shoulder and I gasped, making him chuckle as he wrapped his arms around my back. He lifted his body up, making me come up off the ground with my right grip around him.

I unwrapped one leg from around his waist and pushed it on the ground, pushing him lay on his back with me ontop of him... I had my knees on both sides of hips and my arms still comfortably around his neck.

"Oh shiittttt" he said lowly while looking at me as he bit his lip with a sexy smile.

I couldn't help but laugh.

He placed his hands on my knees and slowly went up my bare thighs before he comfortably and securely placed his big hands on my ass through my booty shorts... Seconds later, I felt him squeezing it.

I smiled and shook my head as I looked at him.

"Now you can give me my kisses" He said lowly as I looked at his sexy lips while trying to hide my smile.

"Now you don't get them" I said with a small smile as my eyes shifted from his mouth to his eyes.

"Oh I don't?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Nope" I said simply with a smile before I bit my lip at his sexy face.

I felt his hands slowly sliding up my ass and going up my back.... Letting his fingertips glide against the material of his shirt that I was wearing.

One hand stopped and wrapped securely around my waist while the other one took it's time going up my back.

His soft, slow touch made my neck hair stand up.

"Really?" He said lowly with the other hand continuing to slide up.

His strong arm slowly wrapped around my neck as I nodded with my lip biting fading and turning to a big grin while I felt myself being pulled down even closer to him.

He pulled me to his soft lips.

I tried not to smile through my puckered lips as I kissed my fiancé.

... My fineass fiancé that is.

Alisha POV

"Hey bitchhhh" I sang to Zechariah as he hugged me.