Chapter 28

This entire chapter is literally the Carter & Shay sex scene.
Still have to edit this but you guys REALLY wanted me to update so here it is lol. I'll edit it after I update part 2. Feel free to comment! Love y'all 😘

Part 1 ✨

Shay POV

I stood there to let my words sink into Carter for a second.

From my side view, I seen him stand up before going over to the stereo. After glancing up at him, I could see him scrolling while continuing to nervously stand in the middle of the floor.

I let my head down and continue to wait for what was going to happen next... My brief distraction was at the soft and furry, white carpet engulfing my buried toes.

My attention was quickly shifted, making me move my head up as soon as I heard the beat to Maxwell's "This Woman's Work" come on.

Being completely caught off guard and in shock by that...

Carter POV

I know my wife 😌

I know my wife and have been observing my baby for years, this song meant something to her for this specific moment.

Her favorite movie had a scene like what was going to happen... She wanted to recreate a scene in a personal, different way with the same song on repeat.

I turned around to see her facial expression and her reaction, it made me smile to myself.

She was still in slight shock and still surprised as I began walking over to her slowly..

"How did you know?" She whispered.

"I pay attention" I softly responded, looking at her mouth and slowly lowering myself to kiss her soft lips.

She kissed me so slowly and passionately.

I felt my body tingle and my neck hair standing up...

I immediately went into a trance. My senses were so sensitive and intact right now.

I felt her soft hands slowly placing themselves around my neck while focusing on how her smooth lips always tasted sweet.

My fingertips gliding over her soft back, moving against the smooth material of her lingerie.

Feeling her hands travel to the bottom of my wife beater, she slid her hands inside it slowly.

She slid her hands over my back, making goosebumps spread all over my body rapidly. Her fingertips glided gently down to my lower back, resulting in me instantly getting the chills and trying not to let my body react with a sudden shiver.

Damn. She had such a effect on me 😩

She slowly raised my tank top over my head, making me slightly kneel down to her height, leaving me shirtless.

We deeply looked in each other's eyes as if we were both searching for something ... Confirmation .

I see nothing but a mixture of love and desire in her eyes, which I returned. I felt the exact same.

Her eyes switched from my eyes, over to her hands while they slowly went down my chest before I attacked her lips...

She gently played with the pattern in my abdominal muscles and back before I very gently placed my hands on the sides of her lingerie top.

I traced the design for a second.

I very slowly untied the ribbons on the back, letting her breasts come out...