Chapter 11

Feel free to comment anything. Love y'all!! 💕

Part 1.

Alisha POV

Ky chuckled as the nurses flirted with him. I couldn't help but laugh because he thought it was funny how his nurses was tryna run up on him.

I shook my head while I threw his bag over my shoulder.

He was finally getting out of the hospital today. It took two weeks for his leg to be strong enough to even be on crutches. I was very excited for him.

He looked at me with a genuine smile on his face that got bigger.

I was still smiling from his reaction to the nurses.

I was taking him home from the hospital to make sure he gets there safely and okay.

Everybody said they would stop by his apartment later but I was the one who wanted to take him home, plus everybody hoped that I would be the one to do it so we could be together alone.

As he talked, I stared at him without even caring.

Ky is so damn fine 😩. I miss everything about him.

He had on a dark blue Hollister sweat outfit and since I came here after work... I had on a baby, light pink blouse that had a grey undershirt under it with black business pants. I also had on tan heels with my hair down and curled loosely.

Ughhh... Let me get it together.

He spoke with all of his surgeons, physicians and nurses before we headed towards the exit.

I already pulled my car around and put all of his stuff inside.

I patiently strolled with him while listening to the sound of his crutches clicking against the floor.

He was doing way better.

He doesn't even need his sling anymore, he still has to do a small breathing treatment from his lung and chest injuries. He still has to put ointment on his burn and keep it wrapped but other than that... He was good.

"You excited?" I asked him smiling with a glance.

He grinned while looking at the floor as he continued to move.

I giggled. "I'll take that as a yes".

He chuckled.

"It's gonna be different being back to normal again" he added as he looked up to the exit door that was right infront of us.

We stepped outside and he breathed out, relaxed.

I smiled to myself as I grabbed the keys to unlock my car.

It beeped before I went to open the passenger door and the back door to put his crutches in.

"Still got Old Red?" He asked smiling at me.

He was talking about my camaro. I've had this car forever.

"Yep" I said with a laugh. "Ight come on" I added as I stood in a stance to help him get in the seat.

He put both his crutches in one hand before setting them against the car and got closer to me on his one leg. His bad leg had a huge restraint type cast over it to keep it straight.

He has to practice bending it without weight on it and standing on it, but that's when he's at home.

He got closer to me and wrapped his arm around my neck as my arm placed itself around his muscular lower back to guide him.