Chapter 3

Feel free to comment anything. They give me lifeeeee :).

Part 2

Carter POV

After finding out an hour ago that everything was finalized for our house, we decided last minute to go tonight.

It is currently 11:37 p.m. and we were going to Pookie's to get the huge sleeping bag out of the garage along with some other things.

We didn't want anything that we didn't buy together in our house yet, including the bed.... We thought it would be fun to have our first night in our first home together, in a huge sleeping bag with no furniture anyways.

We were bouncing around in excitement.

I barely parked when she got out and practically ran to the door while laughing.

See? We was hella excited.

I hopped out and quickly went in the house to we could grab some of our clothes and some food that we could take.

Alisha already knew we were going to lightweight obliterate the refrigerator to take to our house and was completely fine with it.

I had a big grin plastered on my face because we were actually taking such a big step.

All that thinking that I had to do and wondering of what things were going to be like when we actually got things moving... came to an end.

My entire being was overwhelmed with joy and excitement.

I was so humbled by the gift he sent me.... Hand crafted and made for me.

Seconds later, Pookie ran back in the kitchen with a big dark blue sleeping bag in her arms.

She put it on the counter as I quickly grabbed food before she quickly dipped back out of my view.

I heard her heavy steps up the stairs, making me laugh hysterically.

If Alisha didn't know that we were getting some things and if she was here, we would be some funny ass robbers.

I laughed even more at the envision.

I put the food in containers, in bag and grabbed the sleeping bag as I waited for her at the door.

I heard drawers closing and zippers before I seen her with a full Nike bag and a arm full of big pillows.

I couldn't help but smile big and chuckle at the warming view.

She looked at me with a big smile and kept on coming quickly down the stairs as her big, curly hair bounced all over the place.

I opened the door, letting cold air in before she ran past me after I took the heavy bag from her.

I laughed again and shook my head as I locked the door before quickly running to the car.

It was so damn cold.

She was already in the car when I put the bags in the backseat and hopped in the drivers seat.

My face felt flushed because it was so cold as I breathed hard.

I put my seat belt on as I turned the car on and put the heater on full blast.

As I tried and waited to get warm, I looked at her to see a huge smile on her face.

My heart softened.

I leaned back in my chair and placed my elbow on the console.

I grabbed her hand.

"You ready for this?" I asked looking in her eyes with my eyebrows slightly raised and a small smile on my face.