Chapter 16

Feel free to comment anything :).
Part 2

Shay POV

He bit my bottom lip gently as I pulled back slowly.

I opened my eyes to see that his were still closed as he let go of my lip.

I watched him open them slowly as the light went into them.

His eyes were light grey... That meant that he was in his feelings about something. All the darker and lighter shades to his eyes mean something and of course I knew what they all meant.

I felt my heart continue to bounce around... I swear I always had butterflies or a tingly, nervous feeling whenever I get around my baby 😭

He looked in my eyes for a second before I snugly wrapped my arms around his muscular stomach.

"I missed youuu" I sang as I laid my head on his chest as I felt his strong arms wrap around me safely like how they always do.

"I missed you too Pookie" he said as I felt his lips on the top of my head.

We stood there for a second before I spoke again.

"What are we doing here Mr. Johnson?" I said as I smiled at the feeling of saying that.

He chuckled and before he was about to speak, a flight to San Francisco was announced.

Before he was gonna continue like I thought he was, he stayed silent making me look up at him and he was grinning... Extra wide.

I must have had a blank face because he started laughing.

He grabbed my hand and started to lead me in a direction.

"Are we going to Frisco?" I asked as I very slowly took steps in the direction he was leading me to.

He was turning me on without trying by the way he was leading me while facing me, walking backwards.

It was like he was being seductive without exec trying. He bit his lip a little bit before he spoke.

".... No" he said questionably as he smiled a little.

I shook my head to myself and laughed as I caught up with him as our fingers interlocked.

I smiled because I didn't know what we were gonna do or how long we were gonna be gone for but as long as I was with him than I was fine...

Ky POV

I tiredly got back to our house to pick up the rest of the meat that I forgot to bring from our freezer.

Our little get together was at Zechariah's this time... Just to get a little time out of the house besides medical things is really nice for us.

I had to finesse Alisha to let me go out to get this by myself. She's always super worried about my health.

It's understandable after the trauma that occurred for her after what happened with both Shay and I's accidents that everybody had to endure with us.

I hopped up the apartment stairs on my strength-growing leg with my crutches in my other hand... Still couldn't put too much force on my bad leg so I was only still mobile due to my good one.

I made it to the top and took a breath for a second.

I breathed out and slowly put my crutches under my arms before I slowly started to make my way to my apartment door.

From a distance, I could see something infront of my door.

I got closer and closer before I could see that there were pictures of something on the floor mat.