Chapter 17

Hey babiesssssss 😍. Sorry I went M.I.A for a second, people was just havin me fucked up on here & in general buuuuuut I never forgot about y'all :).

Commentttt 😍. I absolutely love reading them. I swear y'all give me TOO much life with yalls comments 😭

Zechariah POV

"I knowwwww. My heart just melted" I said as Alisha and I looked thru formal table decoration books and different cloth materials since we were doing a lot of planning together for our boo's wedding.

As we planned this wedding, we were currently talking about how we can't wait until Shay gets pregnant. We were specifically talking about how she was kissing all over Sydney's belly about a week ago. She was talking to her first niece while her fiancé watched her communicate with the baby while smiling happily to himself.

We sat there and talked about everything while sharing ideas and adding elegant, classy styled features that the wedding should have...

This wedding is closer than people think 🙊

After we talked about reception table ideas with the coordinator, we continued to look through books and just talk.

Our conversation went back to how Ky brought Alisha and him to a hotel last night instead of the apartment.

He said it was because the neighbor said that their was a bug infestation that they didn't know about and he wanted to leave before it possibly got to the apartment if it was going to.... Just to be safe.

I obviously understood it but at first by how quiet he was, it kind of seemed a little standoff-Ish to me.... Like how can a apartment complex as expensive as his have bugs?

So I don't know but we'll see...

Shay POV
7:34 a.m.

I ran my hands over his soft back as he slept very deeply.

He was laying on his stomach with his arms folded above his head, laying on them with his head facing the opposite of me.

Even though I was still tired, I couldn't go back to sleep when I seen my baby so adorably asleep... I just wanted to admire him.

I continued to lay next to him on my side, laying on one arm as I ran my fingers gently over him.

I watched the ring that fit so perfectly on my finger as my hand moved against Carter's skin.

Again, I started to carefully trace the big angel wing tattoo that he got for his aunt and mom.

I got lost in my thoughts about how lucky I was to have him and gently laid my head on his shoulder before wrapping my arm around him.

I let out a breath of relief and kissed his shoulder softly twice.

As I held his side, I started to slowly rub my thumb back and forth as I laid on him with my eyes closed.

I was falling in and out of sleep when I felt the big, gentle teddy bear that was under me start to move.

I opened my eyes and quickly realized how tired I became.

He lifted his head up and stretched his arms gently, not causing my head to move.

He looked on my side of the bed and than looked down at me.

Half of his face was red from the pressure against his arm and his eyes were slightly squinted... He was still tired.

I smiled a little at how cute he is when he wakes up.

"Awwwee was my baby sleeping on me?" He said in his deep, graspy morning voice.

I just let my eyes tiredly close as I gave him a small smile.