Chapter 5

Next Chapter is private y'all. That chapter is very serious and important in order to even understand the REST OF THE BOOK so don't skip it unless you want to be lost af y'all lol.

Shay POV

I felt like I was gone all day after work and physical therapy. I haven't seen my boo all day and I missed my fineass teddy bear.

I finished saying bye to Mike and everybody at the desk before I began to drive.... home 😌

I pulled up to the huge gate and punched the four numbers in, I couldn't help but smile as it slowly opened.

I could get used to this.

I rolled the window up as I began to stroll up the big and long driveway.

I parked in the middle of the Mercedes and the Audi R8 before I got out and grabbed my purse and bag of clothes that I got earlier from my old apartment which ended up talking to Alisha for a smooth minute about the Christmas party in a couple days and about some other serious things.

I had to get especially deep on her today... She was talking about how she was trying to move out of state for a while.

I quickly became very upset with her and her decision.

💭 Flashback 💭

"So why are you gonna leave?" I asked her calmly as she cooked infront of the stove.

She's been emotionally drained for a really long time.

She breathed out quietly .

She was blinking very slowly and tiredly... I didn't know if it was because she wasn't tryna hear my mouth or because of her how she couldn't sleep good and wasn't getting any sleep literally at all since her and Ky.

She took a second to reply.

"I need to find myself again" she replied softly as she used the spatula spoon to stir the contents in the pot.

"Your just gonna leave him?" I asked with my jaw clenched. "You know, or atleast had a opportunity to see how broken he is" I added seriously.

She and I both knew he was unstable in every type of way except financially.

"He's gonna be happy eventually Shay.... And it's not my place to do all that. He's in a relationship now remember?" She asked with no eye contact while switching her weight to her other leg.

"Are you serious right now? You know he makes you happy so why would you leave when you can try to fix it" I spoke.

She glanced at me.

"Shay, that's not changing anything. There's nothing to fight for if he left me a long time ago" she said seriously before turning detaching her hurt eyes from my concerned ones.

"Your happiness isn't enough?! He's not enough to fight for?" I asked raising my voice slightly.

She sounded so dumb. She was acting so irrationally that it was pissing me off.

She slowly stopped stirring and put the spoon down as she breathed out before she put her hand over her face with the other on her hip.

She was crying.

I went over to her with so much sympathy but she needed to hear what I had to say.

I pulled her into my arms lovingly as she cried while wrapping her arms quickly around me.

She really needed me and I was here all the time for her just like I was supposed to be.

We spoke about this over and over, she hates talking about it along with Ky when I bother him about it too.