Chapter 29

Part 2 ✨

Ky POV

Alisha was basically crying the entire way home.

She was so emotionally overwhelmed that she couldn't keep herself together.

"Do you regret saying yes or something?" I asked goofily.

She laughed while wiping her tears.

"I'm just so happyyyy" she said covering her face and sniffing a couple times.

I smiled to myself as we began to sit in a comfortable silence.

After a couple minutes of being in my own thoughts, I began slowly coming to a big intersection and stopping at a red light.

I glanced over at her to see her admiring me with her elbow on the consul, while her hand held her head up.

Before I could even say anything, she scrunched her eyebrows up and looked down as she began to cry.

"Awwwee my littleeee babyyyyy" I hushed her happily while pulling her into me while we sat at the intersection.

She gave me a weak laugh before sniffing and laying her upper body in mine.

"You know this means I'm gonna be your baby daddy right?" I asked her after a couple minutes to lighten her emotions up.

She burst out laughing hysterically before she playfully hit me.

I let my heart swell up while I watched her genuine happiness express itself.

As long as I had her, nothing else mattered to me so I was winning regardless ☺️

Carter POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and even though I was extremely exhausted, I just couldn't go back to sleep.

I was too busy staring at my beautiful naked wife who I made love to for the first time.

Admiring and examining her body.... over and over.

She was laying on her stomach, facing the opposite way of me with the blankets around her waist while her hair draped her pillow.

I ran my fingers gently over the natural arch in her back while the moonlight showed me all her beautiful features.

Feeling a sense of built up stress leaving me... Looking at her body now... I didn't have to imagine anymore.

And I wasn't exactly talking about seeing her naked, I was talking about seeing the bruises, marks and scars that she would always tell me went away.

Unless I seen everything for myself, I was going to think about it every single day and it was just that simple because it was exactly what I did... Drowned in guilt every single day.

I looked at how smooth and soft her skin was before running my hand down her back.

The handprints and endless bruises that trailed all over her body, were gone so her glowing complexion continued to glisten.

My hand glided to her sides.

Her once multiple broken ribs were completely healed.

Her lips that were once split were perfectly fine, I knew because I sucked on them all the time.

Her eyes that were once bloodshot and swollen shut were still beautiful because I looked into them on a regular basis.

Her neck that once had to be stabilized, was back to normal because she threw it back while she was on top of me.