Chapter 13

Alisha POV

I watched Ky's chest heave up and down slowly as he held onto me like he was scared that I was going to leave him...

He always slept so peacefully.

As I watched him sleep, my thoughts were freely bouncing around in my head.

Last night was just....

We made love.

Chills ran throughout my body, causing goosebumps to appear all over me just at the thought.

... I don't know how it happened with him being so injured in most parts of his body but it sure did. We naturally made sure we were careful... His body might be broke but he surely isn't.

The genuine connection and love was sooo built up and intense...

The best sex I've ever had.... And honestly, I wouldn't even call it sex because sex or even the term 'making love' doesn't even justify how we felt and exactly what we did last night.

Everything about it was just... My search for words to explain were cut off by a shiver at the thought again.

I guess he felt my sudden movement because he adjusted hisself to get comfortable again before he let out a calm, breath of relief.

He was so asleep while the cloudy, grey light from outside came into his bedroom window and displayed on his handsome face.

I smiled genuinely to myself as I ran my fingers soothingly over his bare soft skin, their were only a couple scrapes.

My smile slowly went away at the horrible thought coming back...

My heart became sore like how it familiarly used to be, before I confessed to Ky last night.

He needed help.

I wasn't talking about physically, I was talking about professional... Help.

He was in such a dark place that I was so steadily trying to pull him out of and assist him but he wasn't seeming to move.

Put it like this... He was reaching out for me, my hand was in his but he wasn't moving as I tried to guide him...

I know that it wouldn't be safe for his own life, if I let him stay in this depressed and 'unloved' state of mind 😔

It was going to get worse if he stayed this way and I won't let that happen anymore. It's my only job to make sure that he's happy and has everything that he needs emotionally, physically and sexually.

I absolutely hated to admit it but I couldn't help him beyond this point... This type of help was beyond me.

I was so... Disgustingly in love with him, and I know we both are extremely happy to start a new and improved life together but this mindset that he's trapped in, is everything except temporary.

I know I will be with him through anything that he needs me to be and even in the things that he doesn't need me to be.

My deep thoughts for the future were suddenly cut off by Ky scrunching up his eyebrows a couple times lightly, indicating he was waking up slowly.

My heart warmed up instantly as I continued to lovingly stare at Ky...

It had been such a long time since I seen him do that.

It was such a small thing but it meant a lot to me to be able witness little things like that again 😌

I was still processing how blessed I was to be able to finally have a man in my life that was handcrafted just for me 😌